EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Post your last box prize or "prize."

Replies

• kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited May 2014
    Traded 2,000 pink eggs today for blues, opened 2 boxes. First one: fences (meh, but now I'm 40/50), and then a pond (my 4th). I was hoping for gold eggs since I still need two prizes in the gold box.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited May 2014
    With the help of some baskets I could open two uncommon today. Egg pile and 300 gold eggs. Hoping from something decent from at least the gold box...gate.
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've been getting about one box per day, and coming here to report my winnings every day. Today, despite logging in every 2 hours to clear bunnies between 10am and 1am, visiting all 96 friends, constantly growing carrots and assigning every possible character to get eggs, I only got managed to scrape together 453 pink eggs, and was thus unable to open a box today :(

Still hoping to get that blocko store...
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I found 3 easter fences in an uncommon box.

Not the worst prize, wouldve liked a decent prize for a change but I can use the fences. Better than another easter pond.. :roll:
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    After Blocko, I've had 3 Easter Fences, 2 Pastel (not so bad as now 1 away from the donuts), another Towel/Umbrella (which I like as decorations), 300 gold eggs and 250 pink eggs.

Still got the lizards, Shary Bobbins, Father Sean and that rabbit to go, but won't mind too much if I don't get these.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I found 3 easter fences in an uncommon box.

Not the worst prize, wouldve liked a decent prize for a change but I can use the fences. Better than another easter pond.. :roll:

Me, too... I have my city hall completly fenced. Now I don´t need any fences. But I think I will win a lot of them... :roll:
  • ScotchAndDry
    38 posts
    edited May 2014
    BLOCKO
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    2 golden boxes... 1* 300 golden eggs?!... 1* easter gate...
    Now I have the ninth easter gate... :roll:
  • alphapilotr
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2014

blue boxes = ponds
    pink ones = fences

so no blocko, no fiesta, not even the fab egg although i finished the quest like a week ago

love (would be using another four letter word...) that game :evil:
  • DannyTheElite
    56 posts
    edited May 2014
    Easter Tree. (Passed the blocko store and then went back stopped on it and then 5 seconds later changed to a tree) :evil: :evil: :cry:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Fence :evil:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Bumping for major rip off.

Egg pile.

Had Johnny Fiestas for 3 seconds and then it ticks past it and stops on an egg pile immediately. EA enough with the damn wheels and boxes disguised as wheels! This event is a rip off!
  • katrinity78
    41 posts
    edited May 2014
    300 gold eggs, which got me my 2nd Kodos topiary. Stupid thing switched from Father Sean at the last second :(
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    Didn't have enough eggs to open a box yesterday, opened pink box today -> 300 gold eggs :/

Even though it'd be nice to win father Sean (or sherry bobbins, in my dreams), or the kang topiary (or even another kodos, I like multipliers), i really do not want any of the prizes I'm likely to win in the gold box, getting the gold eggs feels like almost as much of a slap in the face as fences or trees now. Just give me the damn blocko store already! :x
  • edited May 2014
    Blue (common) - Pond
    Pink (uncommon) - 300 Gold eggs
    Gold - 250 Blue eggs (AARGH!)

I hope that whoever in EA thought this prize distribution system was a good idea is unemployed.

"Sleazy" is the most accurate word I can think of to describe this whole event. I don't complain much about this game, but this whole event really has had little upside.
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited May 2014
    The emo rabbit. Not complaining, since this is the first time I don't get fences or gates from my gold boxes.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    chris6271 wrote:
    2 golden boxes... 1* 300 golden eggs?!... 1* easter gate...
    Now I have the ninth easter gate... :roll:

I got today my 11 easter gate and Kodos for the 5the time :evil:

I'm never gonna get bunny and bobbins pfff

Bigest ripoff ever, EA stop playing with the hard workers to finally get enough eggs for a box to KEEP ON GETTING THE STUPID FENCES ANS OTHER JUNK! what the hell i'm i gonna do with 11 gates??????????????????????????

Stop the wheel of **junk** system and bring back global community prizes

I hope that whoever in EA thought this prize distribution system was a good idea is unemployed

X2000000000000000000000000 !!!!!
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited May 2014
    Worst prize ever.

I worked all day yesterday to be able to get a gold box, only to open it up to find 250 pink (my common color) eggs. Yeah, this event officially stinks. They need to remove those common eggs from the gold box. This is the third or fourth time that's happened to me. It's enraging. :x
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Opened a blue box and got 300 gold eggs. Opened gold box and got 250 blue eggs. *sigh*
  • Cartmatt
    14 posts
    edited May 2014
    I had more than 1000 blue eggs (my hard-to-get color). Opened two blue boxes. Both contained 300 gold eggs. Opened gold box. "Won" 250 blue eggs. Woo-hoo!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.