EA Forums - Banner

this game is getting a little too real........

I hate spiders to If they ever realize that people are terrified of them, we're screwed.

Replies

• NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited April 2014
    Lol something like this happened to me. For a project in school we had to partner up so my friend asked if we want to be partners. Of course this was during the valentines event and of course my phone was on so as soon as he asked me to be partners Ralph said "you choo choo choose me?" We couldn't stop laughing and since my friend is a fellow tapper he knew about the games quotes if he did not play the game I don't know how he would have reacted lol.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited April 2014
    I definitely had a similar thing happened that was hilarious. When I first started playing, I still had on my push notifications, so Homer would randomly say stuff. I have since turned this off because they happen so often throughout the night. But back then, I was in my best friend's pub and we were having a few drinks. My ex came in and we were laughing about some different things. Then she left with her current date, and before my friend and I could say anything, Homer chimed in, "Better him than me." And we both busted out laughing. Of course, didnt' hear all of his quote, as we stated laughing, but that made it fit perfect. It is still a joke we tell other people about. It has become a catch phrase for us, LOL.
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Homer makes his "better them than me" at really inappropriate moments like when the family is watching news or disadvantaged people.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yes, Homer's "Better them than me" has been audible in quite a few awkward moments. I forget to lower the volume on my devices. It gets a lot of laughs, though.
  • marcosaspira
    58 posts
    edited April 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    I definitely had a similar thing happened that was hilarious. When I first started playing, I still had on my push notifications, so Homer would randomly say stuff. I have since turned this off because they happen so often throughout the night. But back then, I was in my best friend's pub and we were having a few drinks. My ex came in and we were laughing about some different things. Then she left with her current date, and before my friend and I could say anything, Homer chimed in, "Better him than me." And we both busted out laughing. Of course, didnt' hear all of his quote, as we stated laughing, but that made it fit perfect. It is still a joke we tell other people about. It has become a catch phrase for us, LOL.

Oh boy, this made me laugh so hard! :lol:
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    "Oh neighbors! Better put on pants" blaring from the my husbands old ipad has gone off at many aptly placed times. My favorite was when my sister came to visit and it went off just as she stepped in the door.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Well, mine isn't Simpsons related, but I thought it was funny. :)

When I was a kid with my Commodore 64, VERY few games could talk. One, called Impossible Mission, did though.

So I start the game, wait a few seconds for it to load, and just as my father walks into the room, the game says "Stay a while! Stay... FOREVER!" in a very evil voice. My father just said a confused "Ok..." and backed out of the room. :lol:
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I don't think something like that ever happened to me, but seriously that was extremely funny! The timing couldn't have been better with that! :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Meet the goliath bird eating spider

Bird+Eating+Spider%2528Brenda%2529.JPG
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!