EA Forums - Banner

I have neighbors with amazing Springfiields but are not playing

I don't want to delete neighbors who have neighborhoods that I enjoy visiting but they are obviously no longer playing. Would you?
I have several times. Being active on the forum means I get active neighbors whenever I need them, and a lot of them have great towns.

Replies

• bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I would check to see when they last logged in. Then make a decision from there. Just to be sure. I was very patient with some of my neighbors. And of the best towns, after not playing for 6 weeks, logged back in at the beginning of this event. They have played every few days since then. I am happy they are back. So don't count out anyone too quickly.
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Me too. I have one in particular that I can't bring myself to delete. His town's amazing, but he's not played the Easter event at all.
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited April 2014
    People lose and gain interest all the time. Just like any other hobby. It's like waves.
  • laurapound81
    217 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yeah I've had to delete a few, especially when it comes to events like this when u need neighbours to be active. I'm sure you'll find new neighbours on here with towns just as good.
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have quite a few inactive neighbors with great towns, but I don't delete them. They have their reasons, as I said before, some players are having game issues, as well as other things that may be beyond their control. I have enough active neighbors to make up for the inactive ones.
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    A lot of people have gone inactive since this Easter event started. I guess they're **** with this update.

Who knows, maybe they'll return IF normal gameplay ever resumes?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.