EA Forums - Banner

Yeah, It's Another Basket Question!

As far as i know, no stock is needed. As long as someone has a basket you can give them eggs. In return the game gives you 50 of the other color.

Replies

• DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    You don't need any eggs, for your friends to be able to exchange them in your baskets. All you need is baskets.
  • Magosnow
    19 posts
    edited April 2014
    I can't understand baskets . I had 1 blue basket with 3 eggs in,and 1 pink with 1 in.
    After i logged in yesterday (post ios update), my baskets were empty and now i have 7 empty baskets out.
    Either update messed up the way i receive eggs,or nobody is exchanging them (strange tho,there was always someone trading his eggs )
  • Oatmeal832
    560 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the replies. I thought I'd read in other threads that while the game doesn't take your eggs in exchange, you still needed to have eggs "in stock" for friends to trade.

I guess that's wrong?
  • datasurgeon
    1871 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Oatmeal I read the same thing. The explanation is other players use your basket to do the exchange. While it will not subtract from your eggs there must be at least that amount present for the exchange.

So that would be 50

With the last update which did abasket fix, I don't know if this is still true
  • Oatmeal832
    560 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Oatmeal I read the same thing. The explanation is other players use your basket to do the exchange. While it will not subtract from your eggs there must be at least that amount present for the exchange.

So that would be 50

With the last update which did abasket fix, I don't know if this is still true

That's what I thought, too, though I was under the impression you needed at least 100 - you needed the amount being trade.

Or something like that.

I've been playing Tapped Out for almost a year - I started right after Whacking Day 2013 - and this is by far the most confusing of the events. The others would be a little confusing for a couple of days but then would make sense - this one remains a muddled mess!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!