EA Forums - Banner

Is anyone else planning....

I gave up on getting all the prizes. It's not like a have a choice. I'll be happy if I get the blocko store, the fiestas from the blue box, and one of the characters from the gold box. I think that's fair enough. Let's see if the boxes decide to favor me a little.

Replies

• bobhog
    27 posts
    edited April 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    I gave up on getting all the prizes. It's not like a have a choice. I'll be happy if I get the blocko store, the fiestas from the blue box, and one of the characters from the gold box. I think that's fair enough. Let's see if the boxes decide to favor me a little.

If you need blue eggs add me. I haven't bought a blue box since getting Johnny Fiestas. (Blue is my common) :)
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've been lucky with the prizes, think I've got all characters except Father Sean and nearly all buildings :D
    Still got like 2 weeks though
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I suggest just carrying on, but not ruining your life by going out of your way setting alarms in the night to harvest carrots. Based on previous events and given how behind everyone is, I'm sure this event will be extended last minute. Hopefully spAnser will give us a heads up.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have gotten nothing of any value. Tapped all neighbors almost daily. Got fences, gold eggs, more fences and a dumb tree. I would post pics, but i assure you it did happen. It sucks.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have won the following:

Johnny Fiesta’s
    Blocko Store
    Banana Dictatorship
    Bunny 24601
    Kang Topiary
    Kodos Topiary
    50+ fences

I will be giving up on getting prizes after i win the following:
    Father Sean
    Shary Bobbins
    Hugs Bunny

The Egg Council Guy and Chirpy Boy & Bart Jr dont really interest me since they dont have any tasks :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.