EA Forums - Banner

Game crashed after in-game purchase

Have you rebooted your device already? Try that first.

If it doesnt work, reinstall the game. Make sure youre playing logged in usually and not anonymous or youll lose your game.
You could even get your golden scratch-r when youre able to l9g back in again. If not, open a ticket with EA at help.ea.com.

Replies

• NMayo
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    The same thing happened to me the other day.. I had to uninstall/reinstall my game to get it to work again. its a bug with the "Purchase Completed" popup that happens after the game loads back up, but since the Game hates the new 4.4.2 KitKat Android, it fails all the time.

You will prolly have to contact Support to get your Ticket. I did not receive my Donuts after getting the game Reinstalled, so I had to contact them, and they ended up sending me a few extra for all the trouble, which I made sure to make apparent how much trouble it was.

took maybe 1 hour to get my Donuts after the whole Fiasko, and that was first trying Live Chat, which was horribly unhelpful, did not understand, and told me to wait 2-4 hours for my purchase to "arrive on my Game". So I e-mailed and had my Donuts within 10 min after that.
  • sharon973
    48 posts
    edited April 2014
    Reinstalling helped, thanks!
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    your welcome! what bout the purchase?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.