EA Forums - Banner

Question about ea help

Yeah... I have the best luck with E-mails to start, I have not had ANY luck with Live Chat. The last Live Chat session ended with the person telling me to wait 2-4 hours for my Donuts to appear on my Game, and if they hadnt by then to get ahold of them again. I sent an E-Mail and had my Donuts + extra for the trouble within 5 minutes.

to answer your question though, the last time I got that message, it took 5 days for them to E-mail me back.

If I were you, I would start another Ticket, but start one using straight E-mail. You should have your issue replied back to within minutes if not an hour.

Replies

• finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited April 2014
    The thing is I started by email but after a day without response, I decided to use the chat...now I am back at waiting for another tech to answer by email. Beside, they did notice that I first went by e-mail and they sent me an email saying that they closed the first request and to wait and not file an additional request... :?

But 5 days... I hope it will be faster, it be nice to have some additional item from Easter.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    I hear ya man, they did the same to me. I sent another E-Mail after that and they took care of it. goodluck!
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Depends on how hard the problem is to fix when I lost my town back in January it took 30 full days for it to be resolved then it took an extra two weeks just for the compensation of being locked out for 30 days
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited May 2014
    All good everything has been fixed!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.