EA Forums - Banner

Phone upgrade dilemma

If you really prefer the Droid, I'd just get that and use the 3gs as an iPod. You'll only be able to connect to TSTO through Wi-Fi, but you'll have the phone you want and you'll be able to keep playing TSTO.

Replies

• dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    I know a few people who have the latest Samsung products and they have lots of weird bugs that Apple never seems to have. Like the S3 seems to have some issues where the camera driver gets corrupt and won't work at all until you reset your phone to factory settings.

Also, my highly rated Asus Android tablet is miserable to use compared to my iPhone... it's slower, buggy, and impossible to type on.

Based on this, I can't imagine why anyone would ever choose an Android device over Apple. If it were me, I'd go ahead and upgrade to an iPhone 4S or 5 and be glad you don't have to worry about driver compatibility and device firmware updates to keep your phone working!
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    dcline414 wrote:
    I know a few people who have the latest Samsung products and they have lots of weird bugs that Apple never seems to have. Like the S3 seems to have some issues where the camera driver gets corrupt and won't work at all until you reset your phone to factory settings.

Also, my highly rated Asus Android tablet is miserable to use compared to my iPhone... it's slower, buggy, and impossible to type on.

Based on this, I can't imagine why anyone would ever choose an Android device over Apple. If it were me, I'd go ahead and upgrade to an iPhone 4S or 5 and be glad you don't have to worry about driver compatibility and device firmware updates to keep your phone working!

I can't either, but to each their own.

I can understand somebody not being happy with the 3gs currently. After all, it's an antiquated device. It's 4 generations old now. It just doesn't have the hardware components to keep up with much of the newer apps and features, and because of that, it's limited in a number of ways. The 4s and 5 don't have that problem.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.