EA Forums - Banner

Disappearing baskets. Don't read if you only want happy thoughts

LinusB09
96 posts Member
Be prepared for a lot of blow-back from some posters and be ready for them to tell you not to complain about this glorious event or to take your complaints to another complaint thread.

Replies

• Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited May 2014
    Ratman agrees with you. It is very frustrating. Just hang in there amigo. It will get better.
    Some idiots will complain about you complaining just ignore them.
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited May 2014
    LinusB09 wrote:
    I am unable to get the Faberge egg. Therefore I have not had baskets for almost 10 days.

When I visit friends' towns, the overwhelming majority do not have baskets either. Even though it is a loss, since the odds are soooo stacked against me, I figured i'd drop my 100s of pink eggs to exchange them for blue. I only get half back, but what choice is there, as I haven't enough blue, nor of course, gold.

Well, the vast majority of my over seventy friends' towns do not have baskets. Those that do only offer a basket of the wrong color for me. What is the percentage of players who aren't receiving baskets, I wonder.

Then there are the friends who have ceased playing.

This is the only event in two and a half years that I have felt the need to comment on. Wow, this blows.

That sucks dude. Maybe they just need a rest as it must be hard laying baskets that are bigger than the rabbits. Hopefully you will get baskets soon :-)
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited May 2014
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    Be prepared for a lot of blow-back from some posters and be ready for them to tell you not to complain about this glorious event or to take your complaints to another complaint thread.

Lol what a pointless post
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited May 2014
    thirdeye69 wrote:

Thanks for the pointless post and unnecessary personal attack.

Stay classy.
  • mjdabear425
    21 posts
    edited May 2014
    I feel your pain...don't get your hopes up for baskets after the egg drops. Took me 6 days for the FE to drop and baskets still don't drop. Has to be a bug some people get.

Hang in there its frustating.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited May 2014
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    thirdeye69 wrote:

Stay classy.
    What you just said was pointless as well so you are both as bad as each other.
  • joeysmanna
    15 posts
    edited May 2014
    I haven't had a basket going on 2 weeks, but I know others that get em all the time. I think I'm just done with the whole egg thing.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I think its really the baskets that ruined this event. I could live with the 3 prize boxes, the rubbish one, the hard to get rubbish one and the really hard to get rubbish one. I could live with the really really really hard to get final prize. I could live with the really hard to see if you are playing on a phone bunnies, if the social element of the game hadnt been completely ruined by not being able to help neighbours and benefit from their help in return.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    thirdeye69 wrote:

Stay classy.
    112719c33c3a4698176435e6ea2914b2547614339725a7f396081e48a50eefec.jpg
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I think its really the baskets that ruined this event. I could live with the 3 prize boxes, the rubbish one, the hard to get rubbish one and the really hard to get rubbish one. I could live with the really really really hard to get final prize. I could live with the really hard to see if you are playing on a phone bunnies, if the social element of the game hadnt been completely ruined by not being able to help neighbours and benefit from their help in return.

EXACTLY! I remembered my frustration from previous wheels, etc in recent TSTO events. Determined to relax and enjoy this time at any cost, I happily spent train loads of donuts on barnsful of eggs, opened box after box ad nauseum and didn't give up until I'd gotten every single thing. That was on Day TWO of this event. Had everything.

My PLAN was to make this a happy, happy, happy time for myself. I had everything, and now I could just sit back, happily tap my screen day and night, and drop all of my eggs to neighbors grinding away and help make them happy, too. Together, we'd get through this. I have THOUSANDS of eggs.

And quickly realized that all I can do is sit with my pile of eggs and watch everyone's efforts be thwarted by the absence of those baskets. Those baskets are KEY.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Just curious as to how many people have contacted EA about this. I have twice. First time was about a week ago and got no response. And then again last night. This time I got a response saying they will get back to me. So, hurry up and wait.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    thirdeye69 wrote:

Stay classy.

Hey that wasn't in third person... :shock:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.