EA Forums - Banner

Opinions Wanted - Best Premium Choice for 200 donuts?

Prev1
I personally like Hank Scorpio the most, but since Duffman has the most visual tasks out of the bunch, I voted him.

Replies

• Kig72
    41 posts
    edited May 2014
    Thanks! Exactly the kind of feedback I (and probably others) are looking for.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Don't overlook the filmset. It comes with the McBain skin for Wolfcastle, and has three great (in my opinion) outdoor tasks. And the filmset is compact but fun to design with. I'm pretty sure it's 120 donuts ... I think ...
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Kig72
    41 posts
    edited May 2014
    Thanks. So far I'm actually shocked to see so many choose The Cat Lady. I heard the questline was pretty lame...but maybe I didn't hear enough. Time to review it. :)

Yeah...now that I looked at other forums there's only 5 tasks in the quest line. There has to be better ones with other characters...right?
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited May 2014
    I only own Hank and the volcano lair out of those. I don't understand peoples' obsession with crazy cat lady. Hank is from an awesome episode, that's why I got him, and his flamethrower task is one of my favorite in the game.

I did contemplate getting Duffman though!
  • rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I have Krustylu and Crazy Cat Lady from your list and I would recommend both. Mel has great tasks(even a 30 minute if you play frequently) and CCL has throw cats(bunnies as well currently) for a task which has a great animation. Duffman or Frink will most likely be my next premium as they both sound good as well.
  • Parkin76
    112 posts
    edited May 2014
    Kig72 wrote:
    Would love to hear opinions on the best place to spend 200 donuts. Obviously I'd pick something with a building AND a character, but which one has the best questline/payouts/etc.?

The Cat Lady task is hilarious but short. If you want a laugh get that. Otherwise, from this list I like Frink. Because he pops up in storylines a lot.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I voted Frink, but don't rule out Otto and the bus. I enjoy all his visible tasks, and some of the quest dialog is highly amusing.
  • Kig72
    41 posts
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I voted Frink, but don't rule out Otto and the bus. I enjoy all his visible tasks, and some of the quest dialog is highly amusing.

Yeah - Otto is a choice I was considering too...I just couldn't add everything to the list. I was thinking about him as well.
  • perrdog22
    26 posts
    edited May 2014
    Never bought a donut but in two years I've saved enough for Otto and duffman. Neither disappointed.
  • Snakeyees
    2329 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    oh yeah can't get enough DUFF
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    I agree Otto or Frink is a good choice.

Another one is The Cracker Factory and Luann it unlocks Kirk's 8h premium task and Fleet a pitas for both Springfield and krustyland.

Lotto N Liquor helps consumerism and comes with Dewey Largo.

Ultimately I'd go with whatever you like best
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    this is a toss up for me between frink and the crazy cat lady. I hit the volcano at first and then remembered there was no storyline.

With that in mind - The camp krusty storyline is really good.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    My favourite is Frink
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Duffman! Definitely Duffman! Best building, best character, best tasks. Period! In my opinion obviously. :P ratOAxM.jpg?1
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Definitely Duffman. He has the most visible tasks. :)
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited May 2014
    Personally, I'm loving the Crazy Cat Lady. I bought her as soon as she came out and she was SO worth the money. She also will help you get eggs for rest of the Easter event. She has a 24 hour task of "Throwing Bunnies" that give you 70 eggs I believe. It's a great animation too. My only complaint about her is her voice. There is none. It's just a cat meowing. I wanted to hear her crazy "ARGGHRAHHRHAHGH!" sounds. lol. Other than that she's perfect. I love putting her on "Babble incoherently" (60min task). She looks hilarious stomping around town babbling with the one tooth in her mouth. haha. Her house is pretty cool too. It's in my "ghetto" section of town next to Nelson's, Cletus', and a few brown houses. It fits perfectly. Though I did dress it up a bit with some flowers and shrubs. If you're a fan of kooky people in your town, I'd go with CCL.
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited May 2014
    Hank Scorpio. Love his flamethrower task :)
  • Kig72
    41 posts
    edited May 2014
    Thanks everyone....loving the info!
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited May 2014

I voted for Frink, but Otto is good too.

Krustylu is underrated. The studios have been one of my best design aspects, there is a lot that building can do for a designer. Mel is also a premium character in Krustyland.

I recall Otto and Frink being cheaper so you may also be able to get a 60 donut character with your 200.

Crazy cat lady has been coveted for some time and is new - therefore the vote. I'd like her too, but she is more expensive and is not voiced except for cat meows. Also I think some of the other choices have better buildings.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ratOAxM.jpg?1
    I did
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!