EA Forums - Banner

Don't give up on the Easter event

brandonl1226
5831 posts Member
Yup I was doing really bad but now I just need hugs bunny and I'll have everything from this event..I was about to give up too.. Glade I didn't quit..

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-serious-Rob-rNbk.gif

It ain't over 'til it's over! (I am aware this is an uninformative tautology, but nevertheless..)
  • rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've run into a wall of crap prizes, but at least I got the Fabrege egg and baskets are dropping again. It ain't over til the fat lady sings so I'm still at it.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    A Rob Schneider gif is always welcome haha. It ain't over til the last second.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014

And sometimes not even then :lol:
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've cleared the pink box, need Johnny fiestas on Blue box, kang topiary, shary bobbins & father Sean on gold. Out of baskets, swapping all my pink for blue making 1 box a day. I figure seeing as the wikis say guaranteed characters after 50 to 81 box opens that I should be opening my base colour even though I've got the good stuff from it just so I hit those number marks.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've cleared the pink box, need Johnny fiestas on Blue box, kang topiary, shary bobbins & father Sean on gold. Out of baskets, swapping all my pink for blue making 1 box a day. I figure seeing as the wikis say guaranteed characters after 50 to 81 box opens that I should be opening my base colour even though I've got the good stuff from it just so I hit those number marks.

It's not all colour boxes combined, it's that amount of each colour. So, you're better to try to swap for your uncommon colour, so you get the potential for 300 gold eggs.
  • BeximusMaximus
    74 posts
    edited May 2014
    No, I'm still going. Haven't gotten anythin good out of my uncommon box yet, but I'm swapping all my common eggs for the chance. Still, what, 10 days left?
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

And sometimes not even then :lol:

Haha. Maybe the last second of an extended period?

And I think there's about twelve days left
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited May 2014
    Well, that's a refreshing piece of news. Thanks for passing along the optimism!
  • unstopular
    44 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm a freemium player. Have yet to spend any money on this game. Playing this event it is possible.

I've visited all my friends almost every day. (Minus probably 2-3 days)

I check my town as frequently as possible to zap the bunnies.

So far I've won everything (the special prizes) except -

Johnny Fiesta's
    Egg Council Guy
    Chippy and Bart Jr. (Although I'm a primary pink egg and now I always trade for blue so I'm not actively trying for this)
    Father Sean
    Shary Bobbins
    Kodos Topiary

+ sitting around 31 fences total.

--

At first I thought this event would be very hard for a freemium player, but overall I'm pleased - it just requires a lot of game "playing."
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    All I have left is the Kodos topiary from the gold box and I am done with this event. (yeah I know lied about getting everything, but I personally don't count the decorations).
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The good prizes seem to come in waves for me. I have 4 towns and seem to get the good prizes on the same day in all four towns. Don't know if it's a coincidence. My main town has 100 friends and my side towns have about 50 to 60, so I get more boxes in my main town.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mcf97o.gif
  • jennmcxo
    20 posts
    edited May 2014
    All i've 'won' since the event started has been fences and a couple of ponds! Few ocassions i have won golden eggs and even then all i've recieved is fences! I visit my town about 5 times a day and visit as many neighbours as i can...

Please see me there is a light at the end of this very dull and dark tunnel?! :(

Edit; spell check
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    Good Luck OP and everyone else here who hasn't finished yet and on that note I want to say is
    you-cant-just-give-up-is-that-what-a-dinosaur-would-do_1185.gif
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Haha, Joey.

And jennmcxo, keep at it. You'll get there eventually.
  • cjryder625
    1413 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've been on a run of crap prizes since I finished the quest line. Haven't got the egg yet (about 9 days) so no baskets and only one uncommon colour box per day. I did get the Jonny Fiesta building out of the blue box fairly early so switched to my uncommon box but only rubbish prizes there. I'm getting so bored with this now I don't even bother to collect from the farm every 4 hours. I hope EA does NOT extend this awful event.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!