EA Forums - Banner

10 days left......

Prev1
Absolutely, yes.

The first week or so was very enjoyable. As long as there were baskets and plenty of eggs to be earned from tasks.

Now it is a massive chore just to try to open one box a day. Guess what I got in my one box today... fences. TA DA!

Question: The goofball gives donuts? Did I understand your comment correctly?

Replies

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    They'll probably extend it. Most people probably don't want them to. I'm still trying to win Shary, Sean, Hugs Bunny and Johnny Fiestas. I haven't won a good prize in a over a week since winning the Dictatorship. As much as I hate grinding out 1-2 spins a day for crap I still want to win the prizes I mentioned. A lot of people will probably be against an extension but I really hope they extend it. (unless my luck changes over the next 10 days)
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    They'll probably extend it. Most people probably don't want them to. I'm still trying to win Shary, Sean, Hugs Bunny and Johnny Fiestas. I haven't won a good prize in a over a week since winning the Dictatorship. As much as I hate grinding out 1-2 spins a day for crap I still want to win the prizes I mentioned. A lot of people will probably be against an extension but I really hope they extend it. (unless my luck changes over the next 10 days)

I agree. I am still hoping for the same prizes, but for Hugs Bunny, who, for some reason, I won last week. As awful as this event has become, I hope it is extended, and more importantly, fixed to give baskets out properly.
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited May 2014
    Goofball gives donuts? :oops:
  • jennylynn381
    10 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I will rant too. I get crap egg piles and trees for the last 15 boxes. The last 7 gold boxes I got 250 pink eggs. Really!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this event to end. I really have given up on the good prizes and wasted purchase of the farm of eggs and baskets. The faberge egg is a JOKE. Get my magnifying glass out to see it.
  • bobhog
    27 posts
    edited May 2014
    LinusB09 wrote:
    Absolutely, yes.

The first week or so was very enjoyable. As long as there were baskets and plenty of eggs to be earned from tasks.

Now it is a massive chore just to try to open one box a day. Guess what I got in my one box today... fences. TA DA!

Question: The goofball gives donuts? Did I understand your comment correctly?

After maxing out friend points you have a chance to get a donut from tapping in friends towns. Reaching the highest friend level gives you the goofball. Sorry for any misunderstanding
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm trying to win those too!

I found the faberge egg thankfully so now I'm getting baskets. Hopefully I can win the rest of the prizes soon.

I just want Johnny fiestas, and at least one playable character, but the more the better haha :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    I still haven't gotten the Fabrege Egg. So if I don't get it by the last day, I will just buy it.

Also, no offense to anyone. But I hope they don't extend the event. In the past when they've done it, they dragged it on for far too long.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited May 2014
    I will rant too. I get crap egg piles and trees for the last 15 boxes. The last 7 gold boxes I got 250 pink eggs. Really!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this event to end. I really have given up on the good prizes and wasted purchase of the farm of eggs and baskets. The faberge egg is a JOKE. Get my magnifying glass out to see it.

Atleast you got one. It's not that I want it.. I want to be able to trade eggs. For my only spin today i won 3 fences. I'm halfway to sucking.
  • syNergize19
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    could not agree more man ... at this point with eggs being hard to come by i have narrowed my 'wants' to egg council guy and block building ... then any gold egg prize will be an added bonus if i get one ... and i do want that 3.0% that comes with the fabrege egg as well
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've been pretty lucky but I just can't get those damn lizards and now I'm trading away all my common eggs to try to get it. So that's half the spins. I'd like something good from the gold box yet and 50 fences... I've opened 10 gold boxes so I think at 12 I'm due to get Sherry
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, I am admittedly a little concerned now about getting everything unless they extend the event. I have spent donuts on a MK II, but that is all. Even with that extra 300 uncommon pink eggs per day, I have just cleared 22 pink boxes, and 9 gold boxes. The latter is what really concerns me. I really like the 3 playable characters from the gold box, but I have not earned any of them. I don't even know if I am eligible yet, since I haven't cleared 12 boxes yet. But I really hope they extend the event so that I get all of the characters and buildings from this event without spending a couple boatloads of donuts on eggs.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    I still haven't gotten the Fabrege Egg. So if I don't get it by the last day, I will just buy it.

Also, no offense to anyone. But I hope they don't extend the event. In the past when they've done it, they dragged it on for far too long.

I agree I think this event would've worked better as a mini one like saint Patrick's day
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited May 2014
    Right now I’m aiming for gold eggs. I haven’t opened any Gold Boxes since the day before yesterday. With such a little time until the end of the event I’ve changed my strategy.

Open as many as pink boxes you can :twisted:
    Bulk Gold Eggs 8)
    Open them in the last 2 days of the event

Hopefully that way I’ll have reached the 81 boxes and I’ll get the characters. :roll:
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    Yeah, I am admittedly a little concerned now about getting everything unless they extend the event. I have spent donuts on a MK II, but that is all. Even with that extra 300 uncommon pink eggs per day, I have just cleared 22 pink boxes, and 9 gold boxes. The latter is what really concerns me. I really like the 3 playable characters from the gold box, but I have not earned any of them. I don't even know if I am eligible yet, since I haven't cleared 12 boxes yet. But I really hope they extend the event so that I get all of the characters and buildings from this event without spending a couple boatloads of donuts on eggs.

I think Shari Bobbins is the only one that requires a minimum number of boxes. I got Father Sean in my fifth or sixth gold box.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited May 2014
    It's a catch 22. There are those who want the event extended because they want hope to get more prizes from the extra week; but, there are those who want it to end because the event is so gratingly boring. There are some players, especially more casual players, who have just given up and won't work for 1 box a day anymore. From this perspective, Easter Event is merely in the way of other updates.

I'm in the camp who want the Easter Event to end as soon as possible. I don't want to endure an extra two weeks of this!
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    vetteeater wrote:
    I've been pretty lucky but I just can't get those damn lizards and now I'm trading away all my common eggs to try to get it. So that's half the spins. I'd like something good from the gold box yet and 50 fences... I've opened 10 gold boxes so I think at 12 I'm due to get Sherry

stay positive but you're not going to get sherri at 12 boxes and i have opened probably 60 gold boxes spent $55.00 and I still don't have a sherri or sean.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

I agree I think this event would've worked better as a mini one like saint Patrick's day

That wouldn't have worked either. The amount of content released was too much for a mini event like Saint Patricks Day. The problem with this event was the execution. They should not have gone the chance mystery box way and instead they should have gone the way it has been done before.

10 personal prizes
    5 community prizes
    Wheel full of unique exclusive prizes that once were won, were removed from the wheel and replaced with another unique prize.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    vetteeater wrote:

stay positive but you're not going to get sherri at 12 boxes and i have opened probably 60 gold boxes spent $55.00 and I still don't have a sherri or sean.

:shock:
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited May 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    vetteeater wrote:

:shock:

Weird as he is guaranteed by the 50th Box. But donut spenders sometimes find it harder to get everything. It’s like there is a code that knows that you are premium so they taunt you as much as they can in hope stat you’ll pay more.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Just to be bigger jerks than they already are, if they do anything (which they might not) it will be extending this steaming pile of boxes of crap, rather than doing what they should do, which is giving us better odds (which they have done in previous events). I've been done with the questline for about a week, been getting every possible egg, bought 400 donuts worth of eggs. No Faberge Egg for free, no free baskets for a week, no Shary Bobbins, no Father Sean, no Kang topiary.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.