#1-Banana Dictatorship
    #3-Bunny#24601
    #10-Hugs Bunny
    #15-Shary Bobbins
    #25-Father Sean
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Kodos, fences x 2, gate, bunny, Banana Dictatorship. That makes 6 so far. I do have enough for a 7th but I think I'm going to save them and spin everything at once towards the end. Playing Freemium and haven't used any donuts on the event.

Congrats on Father Sean. :-) Hope I get him.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited May 2014
    I think 6 so far: 2 fences, 1 gate, 1 topiary, bunny#### and father sean. I will never be able to open the 20 required for shari, and I don't have high hopes for hugsbunny. I'm going for the banana dictatorship everyone seems to get so early.
  • Jackenklau
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    =>Freemium: had 2 Boxes: Hugs Bunny and Fences. Still a lot of gold eggs in my inventory because I hope ea will chance the quotes in the last days...
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Premium player, but I don't buy chances, only items I really want. So far, I've gotten five gold boxes:

Easter Gate x2 (box 1 & 3)
    Pastel Fence x2 (box 2 & 4)
    Banana Dictator (box 5)
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited May 2014
    It's good to see that most freemiums are around where I'm at in # of gold boxes! And after seeing this...
    drosax1 wrote:
    I'm premium and got father Sean the last prize at #25

I'll just share what number gold box I got which prizes

#1-Banana Dictatorship
    #3-Bunny#24601
    #10-Hugs Bunny
    #15-Shary Bobbins
    #25-Father Sean

It give me hope for us all that we don't actually need 20 boxes to have a chance at Shary!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Banana Dictatorship, Father Sean, Bunny 24601, two gates, two sets of pastel fences, and a topiary. I believe I also won more gold eggs once so I am up to eight or nine boxes...
  • dessskris
    195 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've got (in no particular order):
    - kang topiary
    - blue egg basket
    - pastel picket fence
    - easter gate
    - hugs bunny
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Two Kang topiaries
    5 sets of pastel fences
    Banana dictatorship
    Bunny
    Blue eggs
    Hugs Bunny
    Two easter gates

So thirteen boxes
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have gotten seven gold boxes, all I need is Shary Bobbins and Father Sean
    1.Pastel Fence
    2.Easter Gate
    3.Kodos Topiary
    4.Bunny #60401 (I think that's the number)
    5.Pastel Fence
    6.Banana Dictatorship
    7.Hugs Bunny
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    8 or 9 so far. The only eggs I've purchased so far where from the MKII. My only good prizes from the gold box have been the Dictatorship, Kodos Topiary and the flying bunny. I still need Sean, Shary and Hugs Bunny.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have only purchased the MK II, nothing else with donuts. But I have just cleared 9 gold boxes. I received the Banana Dictatorship, pastel fence, pastel fence, Easter Gate, Bunny #whatever, pastel fence, pastel fence, Kodos topiary, 250 pink eggs. That's it. Pretty frustrating. I just cleared 23 pink boxes, my uncommon color, and I just got the Blocko Store. I need Chirpy and Bart Jr to finish off the pink boxes, already finished the blue boxes.

But yeah, seriously doubt I'll get anywhere near the number of gold boxes I need. It's a shame, but I really want all those characters from the gold boxes.
  • moonshine860
    207 posts
    edited May 2014
    I think I've opened 8 boxes. I'm freemium.
    -2 kang topiary
    -2 fences
    -1 gate
    -bunny #24601
    -banana dictatorship
    -fr. Sean
  • peacefrog7860
    60 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've had around 10-12 gold boxes. I got two gates, four pastel fences, Father Sean, a Kang topiary, gold eggs once or twice, 250 pink eggs, and the Banana Dictatorship. I am freemium; I've only bought donuts with the lotto tickets to get the last 6 I needed when Maude was available for 25 haha. I also have a full friends list, and I play way more than I should haha. I usually play almost hourly.
  • jenkynon5000
    6 posts
    edited May 2014
    I was out for 4 days after the event started so I'm only at 5 gold boxes. So far I've gotten: bunny #, pastel fence, banana dictatorship, kodos topiary, father Sean.

I save my donut supply for buildings so I haven't spent any this event (on the fence about crazy cat lady. It's way more than I want to spend)
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited May 2014
    Freemium; 5 boxes.

1. Banana Dictatorship
    2. Pastel Fences
    3. Kang Topiary
    4. Easter Gate
    5. Bunny#24601

I really hope I get Kodos Topiary & one of the characters (Hugs Bunny, Father Sean) before the end of the event.
  • whoamercy
    98 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Finally at 20 gold boxes, and finally have a 2% chance at Shary Bobbins.
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited May 2014
    Only need father sean and shari bobbins. Opened 15 golden boxes. I'm waiting for these two for 6 days now.

Premium player.
  • jbkon_92
    87 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've opened a few. Got pastel fence, gate, Sean and the banana dictatorship. Sean was my first prize.
  • o No EfOrtZ xVI
    22 posts
    edited May 2014
    Im a freemium and received:
    3 sets of fences
    2 gates
    kang topiary
    bunny #24601
    father sean
    banana dictatorship
    1 box of blue eggs

so i've opened 10 boxes, which i think is a lot since i've not spent donuts
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!