EA Forums - Banner

HELLO EA...WE NEED LAND TO KEEP PLAYING

I realize that this is probably the 100th thread on this topic, but it's obviously not sinking in. I'm about to give up playing after 2 years because I simply have no where else to go (and I didn't spend $$$$ on items for me now to store them to make room). The next release better come with more land or else...I may just start another damn thread!

Is anyone else dealing with this issue in a more creative way?
I need more land but you sell all the bushes and trees.

Replies

• MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I realize that this is probably the 100th thread on this topic, but it's obviously not sinking in. I'm about to give up playing after 2 years because I simply have no where else to go (and I didn't spend $$$$ on items for me now to store them to make room). The next release better come with more land or else...I may just start another damn thread!

Re designing :D
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    We do need more land. I'm worried that after 2 or 3 updates I'll be out of space. I did a small redesign today, and really felt the space limitations today. I'm not too happy about that :(
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    I don't understand this. I admit I haven't been playing as long as others (started August 2013), but I am level 40, have 4.5 stars (indolence 5 stars), have all buildings that can be bought for cash, plus one premium building, and several buildings from Halloween, Christmas, etc events. I haven't even bought all the land that is possible (at least one more row is possible in all directions), and I have way way way more space than I need, even with having lots of spacious unnecessary things like parks, a forest, large swaths of land for burns manor and wolf castles house and fat Tonys compound, and a large hedge message board.

I just don't get it I guess.
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited May 2014
    Just do what we do in real life, cut down all the forests and such and replace with buildings. Deforestation ftw!
  • jimmyw31
    212 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    prixton1 wrote:
    I don't understand this. I admit I haven't been playing as long as others (started August 2013), but I am level 40, have 4.5 stars (indolence 5 stars), have all buildings that can be bought for cash, plus one premium building, and several buildings from Halloween, Christmas, etc events. I haven't even bought all the land that is possible (at least one more row is possible in all directions), and I have way way way more space than I need, even with having lots of spacious unnecessary things like parks, a forest, large swaths of land for burns manor and wolf castles house and fat Tonys compound, and a large hedge message board.

I am in exactly the same spot you are. I buy a parcel or two of land when I do a little redesign or get a new building, but I don't think I've reached the east or south borders either. I have some neighbors with some really awesome designs for their towns that use much more land than I do - courtyards, parks, mazes, neighborhoods, etc - really creative stuff. While my town isn't disorganized by any means, I just haven't found the time to try something creative (and probably couldn't come close to some of the awesome designs out there if I did).
  • Im_Homeralone
    21 posts
    edited May 2014
    Add me Im_Homeralone to see how things are placed to scale, I have all items including all premium content and still have a large wooded and mountain area.

Im_Homeralone
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited May 2014

More like the 1000th thread lol :-)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I ve all builds and decos all not cramped up and i donr need any space.Its ur problem u put thousands of decos. More land equals more crashes more lags and more server space so no thanks
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2014
    Inevitably we will all run out of land if nothing is done. For veteran players such as myself this game will die.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ea should just delete everyones town who havent logged in for 6+ months to mske extrea server space then they can add more land

problum solved
  • LPNintendoITA
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    U know they cant do that
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm not against more land, but I don't need it either. I agree that this game has enough crashing issues already, so adding more without fixing that will be a problem.
  • dkhang8
    27 posts
    edited May 2014
    EA, WHY HAVE YOU DELETED MY TOPIC

Enough EA, you have cheated us with your Easter event..all we got is rubbish and crap..
    now it's 12 days ago, I completed the quest.. and all I got is rubbish and crap of S.H..I.T...
    No natural faberge egg, no basket..But alot of S-H-I-T , in my inventory there is, 45 easter egg pile, 152 easter fence, 19 easter gate, 35 easter pond, 9 easter tree,8 Kang topiary, 50 pastel picket fence, and for every day I play,,more rubbish and crap I will get
    S.hi.t happens to EA again..EA doesnt care with us,, they only care with our money
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Inevitably we will all run out of land if nothing is done. For veteran players such as myself this game will die.

Cocoa Beanie! :)
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014

x2
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    prixton1 wrote:

When you've been playing since the game was released and bought everything that's been released (including all the premium buildings), you'll understand. As someone who also doesn't have lakes or forests set up in my town, all my land is occupied by buildings, decorations, roads, and parking spaces in front of buildings. I have enough room for maybe 3-5 more buildings depending on their size.

So yes, for the people who've been playing since the beginning and regularly spending money on the game, more land is desperately needed.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've decided that I dont really want more land. The game crashes enough as it is and its big enough now that its a pain to find a wandering character. I've started putting a few buildings away (come on, surely you dont like every building really), removing housing areas and shuffling stuff around ( which can gain you a surprising amount of free space). Maybe I am just getting bored with the game but collecting mindlessly from buildings has no appeal so I dont really want any more to collect from, so am happy to put some away to make way for different buildings.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

Cocoa Beanie! :)

He's a pretty cool customer :mrgreen:

I'd like to add that I hardly experience crashes if any at all. Buildings will pop up or pop down at times but that's as far as it goes. More land would breathe new life into the game. Honestly I can't see us getting much more.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!