Replies

• McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    McTattie wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    That's a bonny wee sig, magnificent work as always! :thumbup:

That's very kind of you sir, Hope you and your good lady are well emmdubs :wink:

Top notch, old chap, I hope the same of you and yours Tip_My_Hat_emoticon_by_SeekingDivinity.gif

Much obliged squire :thumbup:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    That looks wicked sky and why am I not suprised, sorry McTattie, but there is no thrill now in how they will turn out because every single one you have done mate, masterpiece. Don't forget people, this man does them for FREE, out of the goodness of his heart. Iam not trying to round up customers for him, iam just telling it how it is. Incredible work Tattie my man and thanks to sky for showing us that Tatties art work has stepped it up a notch, iam literally blown away, fantastic guys.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow they are freakin incredible. Great work mctattie, your sigs are always off the charts!
  • Kozzi59
    1393 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    :thumbup: That is brilliant :thumbup:
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited May 2014
    I wish he could make me one :(
    BTW Cool sig Mctattie has created magnificent artwork :wink:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Mine is also a McTattie special, they guys boundaries are unlimited.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited May 2014
    Thank you all, McTattie went all out with making this sig. Felt abit cheeky tbh because this guys has been busting his :!:`s for the last few months with side projects and I know he's not really got the time for it. But I'm so grateful That someone put this much time and effort into making me something is very awesome.

I hope he dosnt get swamped with request :oops: cus I know how much work he still has on :lol: but I couldn't help but show off :lol: 8) glad you guys like it too :mrgreen:

• CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It looks freaking amazing!

McTattie, you do fabulous work. Truly talented!
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Truly inspiring good sir! :wink:
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    That looks wicked sky and why am I not suprised, sorry McTattie, but there is no thrill now in how they will turn out because every single one you have done mate, masterpiece. Don't forget people, this man does them for FREE, out of the goodness of his heart. Iam not trying to round up customers for him, iam just telling it how it is. Incredible work Tattie my man and thanks to sky for showing us that Tatties art work has stepped it up a notch, iam literally blown away, fantastic guys.

I'm not surprised they don't look that impressive to you any more you old fart. Since you turned the big 3 to the Oh I think your eyes have finally bitten the dust :mrgreen:

But seriously...Thanks for the kind words buddy
    bee88161 wrote:
    Wow they are freakin incredible. Great work mctattie, your sigs are always off the charts!

Very kind of you bee, thank you.

Ps..Love your sig 8)
    Thank you all, McTattie went all out with making this sig. Felt abit cheeky tbh because this guys has been busting his :!:`s for the last few months with side projects and I know he's not really got the time for it. But I'm so grateful That someone put this much time and effort into making me something is very awesome.
    I hope he dosnt get swamped with request :oops: cus I know how much work he still has on :lol: but I couldn't help but show off :lol: 8) glad you guys like it too :mrgreen:

It really was no trouble at all old bean :D. You've always been a top bloke in my book and nothing is too much effort for a friend. :thumbup:
    It looks freaking amazing!

McTattie, you do fabulous work. Truly talented!

Thanks Cookie, that's much appreciated and I'll pay you that 10 bucks later. 8)
    Bravewall wrote:
    Truly inspiring good sir! :wink:

Cheers Guvna' _tip_hat__by_dbestarchitect.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.