EA Forums - Banner

Still getting donuts for visiting friends?

No, I'm still getting them- but I'm fairly new to being max fp. Usually 1 or 2 per 100 neighbours

Replies

• chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm still getting donuts, too. But only 1 Donut per 100 neighbours. I think, the rate is dropped.
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yes, it felt like for the past 12 days I was getting about 2 donuts per day from visiting 95 friends (friend me if you want I have baskets and visit daily, shameless promotion!). The most I got was 4 in a day, but I was getting at least one per day. Then starting 4 days ago I didn't get any for 3 days in a row and I was worried something was wrong, but then yesterday I got 2. I do think it feels like the odds have dropped slightly since the new level update, but they're still out there!
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited May 2014
    Donuts are more common than the fab egg
  • pattimesseng
    132 posts
    edited May 2014
    I did finally get the fabrege egg.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    Haven't gotten one in 3 weeks. I am max friend level and I visit all 70 of my neighbors daily. :cry:
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I usually get at least 1 a day. Got 2 today. Picked up about 15 or 20 when the Easter event started, then they dried up for a few days and then settled into a regular 1 or 2. Guess I just hit a very lucky streak earlier. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.