EA Forums - Banner

About Freaking Time!

Cheers on finally getting the egg :)
May your inventory be filled with pink and blue baskets soon!

Replies

• MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Thank you! I will continue to dare to dream, for myself, and for all the others who have been without for so long! :D
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Nice one buddy! :mrgreen:
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited May 2014
    Getting the egg doesn't actually help with baskets, they are as still impossible to get with or without the egg
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Nice one buddy! :mrgreen:
    Thank you, Mr. Mata! Cheers for not only recognizing me, but being an awesome forum member as well! :thumbup:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Getting the egg doesn't actually help with baskets, they are as still impossible to get with or without the egg
    Touche'! But if not having the egg helps dictate that impossibility, well, at least that is now rectified. Thank you for commenting on my post. As a long time lurker I wish to give you props on your avatar and animations/badges. Pretty cool.
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited May 2014
    Congrats. Now I'm jelly :shock:
  • arentwords
    114 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    and those 400 little donuts I spent trying to get the things I actually want...

Really? I'm in the zero d'ohnut spending camp and am only missing the last couple gold egg prizes. If I don't get them I was going to attribute it to being only within the reach of those willing to pay for it, but I guess the money spent on this event has little bearing on the prizes you receive.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited May 2014
    Touche'! But if not having the egg helps dictate that impossibility, well, at least that is now rectified. Thank you for commenting on my post. As a long time lurker I wish to give you props on your avatar and animations/badges. Pretty cool.
    happy-oh-stop-it-you.png
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014

after the quest done before the egg = 0 for 8 days
    After the egg = 3 in 2 days
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited May 2014

after the quest done before the egg = 0 for 8 days
    After the egg = 3 in 2 days
    After the egg= 0 for 5 days
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Mathwall wrote:
    Congrats. Now I'm jelly :shock:
    I got the impression from another thread that you had taken a break. But thank you for commenting on my post, and here's wishing the best of luck to you! :thumbup: Also, your avatar freakin' ROCKS!
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    arentwords wrote:
    and those 400 little donuts I spent trying to get the things I actually want...

Really? I'm in the zero d'ohnut spending camp and am only missing the last couple gold egg prizes. If I don't get them I was going to attribute it to being only within the reach of those willing to pay for it, but I guess the money spent on this event has little bearing on the prizes you receive.
    Sadly, too true. Severe mad props to you, and those others who have refused to feed the cash cow! :D I hope you get them, and I will not begrudge you, even if I don't! :wink: Thank you for sticking to your guns, and showing EA what's REALLY up! :thumbup:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    happy-oh-stop-it-you.png
    We shall meet again. :wink: Hopefully, by then, I'll be able to do a fraction of the cool things you can do with these pages.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!