EA Forums - Banner

How To Get 400 Eggs Per Basket (I think. Beta testers needed.)

The baskets are always worth 400 eggs. They can't be tapped until they're full. The 200 eggs, reloading, and getting the other 200 eggs is just one of the myriad basket glitches.

Replies

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    The baskets are always worth 400 eggs. They can't be tapped until they're full. The 200 eggs, reloading, and getting the other 200 eggs is just one of the myriad basket glitches.

True. When at my town the baskets give me 200 once I visit my neighbours to exchange them the number goes up 200 per basket. 8)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Here's what's happened to me maybe three or four times over the last couple days:

Basket fills. (I think blue basket, in all cases, which is my common color, but not sure if it matters.)
    Less than 4 names pop up. (Very hard to tell.)
    I get less than 400 eggs. (Corresponding to the names, maybe? 2 tappers = 200 eggs?)
    Finish tapping my town, head to KL, come back to regular SF, and somehow, enough eggs to total 400 have been added.

Specifically, this morning, I was at 95 eggs. Tapped a blue basket, tapped on the eggs to collect them. Total went up to 295. Trundled to KL and back. Lo! 495 blue eggs in the total.

Let me know if this works for anyone else.

LOL. When I saw the thread title asking for beta testers, I was going to suggest adding me just temporarily for the test ... And then thought ... Hey ... Wait a minute ... Ultimatechick ... That name looks familiar ... ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Exactly. And you see less than 4 names because someone has given you more than 100 eggs.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    Nilmade wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Exactly. And you see less than 4 names because someone has given you more than 100 eggs.

I was just going to say this I always give 400 in each basket when I can
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, I get how baskets work. Just wanted to make sure everyone else knew about this glitch, too. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.