EA Forums - Banner

Post Fab Egg No Baskets AGAIN?

Oh, dear :(

I've gotten 1-3 baskets a day since finding the egg. I thought I wouldn't get any yesterday, but my late night zapping finally yielded a couple.

Replies

• KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The baskets just drop randomly. I think I went 3 days without a basket at one point while I was still doing the quests. I found the fab egg Friday (after a week of hunting) and I didn't get any more baskets until today. So far I'm up to five baskets for the day. Hang in there, hopefully yor luck will turn around soon!
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited May 2014
    I usually do get baskets late in the evening. I assume I have made my quota for the day, but no joy and I wondered if it's just me in this dry spell.
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yuppers.

Waited 6 days for a Fab egg, then 2 baskets, then another 4 day wait and a basket today.

I have given up hope on getting Father Sean.

About 90% of my neighbors are level 40. Haven't seen Shari Bobbins at any of their towns. A number are big donut buyers too.

Looking forward to the event finishing up and finishing my last expansion :D
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited May 2014
    Before finishing the quest I had found 3 baskets and I was really surprised to read post where people were saying they were finding 2 or3 basket a day. Then I finished the quest and like everyone no basket until I found the egg 2days ago and since then I have found 5 or 6 baskets...
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited May 2014
    With no baskets I am resigned to no Father, Ms. Bobbins, one topiary and two lizards. But I'm sure my last few boxes will be full of beach towels.
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    With no baskets I am resigned to no Father, Ms. Bobbins, one topiary and two lizards. But I'm sure my last few boxes will be full of beach towels.

Yeah, I have won a bunch of beach towels ... Thank God you and I are in Southern California, and need beach towels. Imagine if we lived in, say, my birthplace, Waterloo, Iowa. Not a big demand for beach towels in Waterloo. ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited May 2014
    +1 :lol:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I get at least one basket a day in my own town; on one day I actually got 4.

But in my son's town, I haven't seen a basket in over a week. He finally got the Faberge egg on Friday, but still no baskets at all.
  • syNergize19
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    i found the egg this morning ... been fapping all day and still haven't gotten a basket yet
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Since the day after I got the egg it has been 1-2 per day. Mostly common color, maybe 1 uncommon for every 3 common color.
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited May 2014
    Tried to sign on for the last 20 minutes and nothing but a spinning donut! Cleared the cache and crossing my fingers internal glitch was causing the issue.
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited May 2014
    Had to do a full uninstall and reset my tablet.

I tapped 10 bunnies and got two baskets, DOH!

Unfortunately I got a fence and 300 gold eggs. The 300 gold eggs got me a pastel fence.

But at least I got baskets again. :mrgreen:
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited May 2014

Yeah, I have won a bunch of beach towels ... Thank God you and I are in Southern California, and need beach towels. Imagine if we lived in, say, my birthplace, Waterloo, Iowa. Not a big demand for beach towels in Waterloo. ;)

That's what bit Napoleon. He was in Waterloo, Iowa. He needed a beach towel. None to be found. "A beach towel, a beach towel, my empire for a beach towel!" Wellington happened to have brought a beach towel.

If he's playing this event, I'm sure he has plenty of beach towels. The ironies of life.
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    since i found the faberge egg, i just found 2 baskets... it is a pain get enough pink eggs for the missing prizes, and I don't even want to think to the gold ones...
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Had to do a full uninstall and reset my tablet.

I tapped 10 bunnies and got two baskets, DOH!

Unfortunately I got a fence and 300 gold eggs. The 300 gold eggs got me a pastel fence.

But at least I got baskets again. :mrgreen:

Might be an idea for anyone out there not getting baskets to uninstall and reinstall the app, and turn off the device, then.
  • Oatmeal832
    569 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've done okay with baskets. I had a decent uncommon color surplus for a few days - up to 3 baskets - but now I'm out of those. I do have 2 uncommon color baskets - hopefully I'll land one or two uncommons today...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!