EA Forums - Banner

I KNEW signing up with Origin was a BAD idea

Prev1
I'm not totally following you...
You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

Replies

  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm not following, either. My game has been linked to origin since my first week of playing. Without my game being saved to the servers, I would have lost it long ago. It generally keeps me logged in unless I need to clear the data, and I can always log in on the first try.
    Sounds more like a device issue than anything.
  • Aliceter
    6 posts
    edited May 2014
    Ya I'm having the same problem. When I try to buy the next friend item it always makes the app crash. Don't have any of the other problems. I recommend erassing and reinstalling the App.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    If it wasn't for origin you wouldn't be able to get your town back if something happened not to mention you wouldn't be able to add friends so the Friend points would probably take like a month each
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm not totally following you...
    You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

    You can buy them with donuts.
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm not totally following you...
    You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

    Then you must not be paying attention. because you CAN use donuts to buy friendship items. there is a donut icon and it tells you how much the item is. it decreases with amount of friendship points. So yeah... Pay attention much ?
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I'm not following, either. My game has been linked to origin since my first week of playing. Without my game being saved to the servers, I would have lost it long ago. It generally keeps me logged in unless I need to clear the data, and I can always log in on the first try.
    Sounds more like a device issue than anything.


    Yeah, always blame the device. sorry you're wrong. i've tried it on the galaxy 5 Transform ultra and Galaxy prevail not to mention bluestacks. It can't be EA having a substandard program could it ? -ugh-
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited May 2014
    Aliceter wrote:
    Ya I'm having the same problem. When I try to buy the next friend item it always makes the app crash. Don't have any of the other problems. I recommend erassing and reinstalling the App.

    I've reinstalled the apk three times across 3 devices. so thanks, but, no - but I am glad i am not the only one with the problem.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm not totally following you...
    You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

    Then you must not be paying attention. because you CAN use donuts to buy friendship items. there is a donut icon and it tells you how much the item is. it decreases with amount of friendship points. So yeah... Pay attention much ?


    You never mentioned donuts in your post. Sorry for the confusion.
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    If it wasn't for origin you wouldn't be able to get your town back if something happened not to mention you wouldn't be able to add friends so the Friend points would probably take like a month each

    Well i wouldn't be having the problems i am having now if i kept playing as an anon. because I am having them- and yeah i's annoying oh an by the way , Facebook hasn't been working for me AT ALL so thanks for you"so called help" Worst comment ever...
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    If it wasn't for origin you wouldn't be able to get your town back if something happened not to mention you wouldn't be able to add friends so the Friend points would probably take like a month each

    Well i wouldn't be having the problems i am having now if i kept playing as an anon. because I am having them- and yeah i's annoying oh an by the way , Facebook hasn't been working for me AT ALL so thanks for you"so called help" Worst comment ever...

    I never said anything about Facebook
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm not totally following you...
    You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

    Then you must not be paying attention. because you CAN use donuts to buy friendship items. there is a donut icon and it tells you how much the item is. it decreases with amount of friendship points. So yeah... Pay attention much ?


    You never mentioned donuts in your post. Sorry for the confusion.

    Yeah because I really had to explain the concept of buying things in game to someone who plays it and that donuts are premium currency for premium and specialty items... yeah...
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    If it wasn't for origin you wouldn't be able to get your town back if something happened not to mention you wouldn't be able to add friends so the Friend points would probably take like a month each

    Well i wouldn't be having the problems i am having now if i kept playing as an anon. because I am having them- and yeah i's annoying oh an by the way , Facebook hasn't been working for me AT ALL so thanks for you"so called help" Worst comment ever...

    I never said anything about Facebook

    Okay, my bad, I misread your response. My point remains Valid. I wasn't having these problems - others yes- but not these
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    If it wasn't for origin you wouldn't be able to get your town back if something happened not to mention you wouldn't be able to add friends so the Friend points would probably take like a month each

    You have a cool sig there with the Crippletron! 8)
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm not totally following you...
    You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

    Then you must not be paying attention. because you CAN use donuts to buy friendship items. there is a donut icon and it tells you how much the item is. it decreases with amount of friendship points. So yeah... Pay attention much ?


    You never mentioned donuts in your post. Sorry for the confusion.

    Yeah because I really had to explain the concept of buying things in game to someone who plays it and that donuts are premium currency for premium and specialty items... yeah...



    Whoah there, buddy. No need to be all uppity. People here are just trying to help you out.

    Sorry if I thought it was completely **** to spend donuts on something that can be collected for free in a few days.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    If it wasn't for origin you wouldn't be able to get your town back if something happened not to mention you wouldn't be able to add friends so the Friend points would probably take like a month each

    You have a cool sig there with the Crippletron! 8)

    Thanks a good friend of mine custom made it
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm not totally following you...
    You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

    Then you must not be paying attention. because you CAN use donuts to buy friendship items. there is a donut icon and it tells you how much the item is. it decreases with amount of friendship points. So yeah... Pay attention much ?


    You never mentioned donuts in your post. Sorry for the confusion.

    Yeah because I really had to explain the concept of buying things in game to someone who plays it and that donuts are premium currency for premium and specialty items... yeah...



    Whoah there, buddy. No need to be all uppity. People here are just trying to help you out.

    Sorry if I thought it was completely **** to spend donuts on something that can be collected for free in a few days.


    Yeah and it's people like my spending real world cash on this game that keeps it profitable. More over the fact is that your comment wasn't helpful in the least. you offered no advice. you were jut being na ss because you thought something was ****-

    No.. wait.. you didnt' even KNOW that Friendship items could be bought. d'oh!
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm not totally following you...
    You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

    Then you must not be paying attention. because you CAN use donuts to buy friendship items. there is a donut icon and it tells you how much the item is. it decreases with amount of friendship points. So yeah... Pay attention much ?


    You never mentioned donuts in your post. Sorry for the confusion.

    Yeah because I really had to explain the concept of buying things in game to someone who plays it and that donuts are premium currency for premium and specialty items... yeah...


    Whoah there, buddy. No need to be all uppity. People here are just trying to help you out.

    Sorry if I thought it was completely **** to spend donuts on something that can be collected for free in a few days.


    Yeah and it's people like my spending real world cash on this game that keeps it profitable. More over the fact is that your comment wasn't helpful in the least. you offered no advice. you were jut being na ss because you thought something was ****-

    No.. wait.. you didnt' even KNOW that Friendship items could be bought. d'oh!

    Keep calm and carry on. In the grand scheme of things, it's only a game. :wink:
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm not totally following you...
    You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

    Then you must not be paying attention. because you CAN use donuts to buy friendship items. there is a donut icon and it tells you how much the item is. it decreases with amount of friendship points. So yeah... Pay attention much ?


    You never mentioned donuts in your post. Sorry for the confusion.

    Yeah because I really had to explain the concept of buying things in game to someone who plays it and that donuts are premium currency for premium and specialty items... yeah...



    Whoah there, buddy. No need to be all uppity. People here are just trying to help you out.

    Sorry if I thought it was completely **** to spend donuts on something that can be collected for free in a few days.


    Yeah and it's people like my spending real world cash on this game that keeps it profitable. More over the fact is that your comment wasn't helpful in the least. you offered no advice. you were jut being na ss because you thought something was ****-

    No.. wait.. you didnt' even KNOW that Friendship items could be bought. d'oh!

    Ok then. You go ahead and keep on buying the stuff I get for free.

    Troll on, man. Troll on.
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm not totally following you...
    You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

    Then you must not be paying attention. because you CAN use donuts to buy friendship items. there is a donut icon and it tells you how much the item is. it decreases with amount of friendship points. So yeah... Pay attention much ?


    You never mentioned donuts in your post. Sorry for the confusion.

    Yeah because I really had to explain the concept of buying things in game to someone who plays it and that donuts are premium currency for premium and specialty items... yeah...



    Whoah there, buddy. No need to be all uppity. People here are just trying to help you out.

    Sorry if I thought it was completely **** to spend donuts on something that can be collected for free in a few days.


    Yeah and it's people like my spending real world cash on this game that keeps it profitable. More over the fact is that your comment wasn't helpful in the least. you offered no advice. you were jut being na ss because you thought something was ****-

    No.. wait.. you didnt' even KNOW that Friendship items could be bought. d'oh!

    Ok then. You go ahead and keep on buying the stuff I get for free.

    Troll on, man. Troll on.

    Genius, if people STOP buying things... then the game will be DISCONTINUED... and you're the troll, I didn't ask for you non helpful reply *.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    I'm not totally following you...
    You don't buy friendship items, you earn them automatically with Friendship Points....

    Then you must not be paying attention. because you CAN use donuts to buy friendship items. there is a donut icon and it tells you how much the item is. it decreases with amount of friendship points. So yeah... Pay attention much ?


    You never mentioned donuts in your post. Sorry for the confusion.

    Yeah because I really had to explain the concept of buying things in game to someone who plays it and that donuts are premium currency for premium and specialty items... yeah...



    Whoah there, buddy. No need to be all uppity. People here are just trying to help you out.

    Sorry if I thought it was completely **** to spend donuts on something that can be collected for free in a few days.


    Yeah and it's people like my spending real world cash on this game that keeps it profitable. More over the fact is that your comment wasn't helpful in the least. you offered no advice. you were jut being na ss because you thought something was ****-

    No.. wait.. you didnt' even KNOW that Friendship items could be bought. d'oh!

    Ok then. You go ahead and keep on buying the stuff I get for free.

    Troll on, man. Troll on.

    Don't let the OP get to you Neighboreeno they obviously didn't want any help since everyone who tried to help got their heads bit off
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.