EA Forums - Banner

Lego Episode!! (now contains spoilers!!!)

Prev1
Stoked. Got snacks readied.
The other Fox shows tonight are pretty good too, so far.....

Replies

• ryandelpo
    96 posts
    edited May 2014
    Inception is on TNT ... Then it's simpsons ...
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited May 2014
    Just turned on fox! American dad is on for another 7 mins :P

It's funny because I never used to watch the show, I had the games when I was younger but never really followed. Ever since installing this game long ago, I can now name every single character on the show haha.
  • bobhog
    27 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've been watching the Simpson's for over 20 years. It's had its ups and downs. But out of 550 episodes I'd say 95% have been great.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I will DVR it! And if I love it enough, I'll download the episode from iTunes so I can watch it on my iPad wherever I go! :)
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    Could someone please post a summary after you've watched the episode?
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    It's Starting!!!!

Still got Game of Thrones and Mad Men later, too!!

I love these lazy Sundays... (But Homer....it's Wednesday!! HAH)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Could someone please post a summary after you've watched the episode?

I second this request!
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • bobhog
    27 posts
    edited May 2014
    Will do! Pretty good so far
  • bobhog
    27 posts
    edited May 2014
    Episode summary

The Simpson's and Springfield are all made of Legos. Homer starts to halucinate that he is becoming a cartoon. As the episode progresses it switches from legos to animation. During the animation parts Homer bonds with Lisa and they build a Lego Springfield. When they are in "Lego land" Homer realizes that everything being made of Lego bricks is the hallucination he made up to continue to be Lisa's play partner.

All in all it was a great episode I'd give it a 4 out of 5
  • regankong
    58 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm not much of a fan of the new Simpsons episodes, in my opinion they have been decreasing in quality for at least 10 years, but this was a great episode!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    If you haven't played any of the Lego video games or seen some of the Lego animated shorts a few of the jokes might have gone over your head but otherwise it was right in line with the usual Lego humor and capture quite a bit of the typical Simpsons humor.
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    Thanks a lot! :)
    I have seen the trailers on YouTube. But with your help I have a much better idea now.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    It was good idk if it did for anyone else but it did remind me of tapped out when they were in the basement
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited May 2014

It was interesting. But now I have an urge to go to Legoland... Damn you Youtube for advertising it before every cute cat video I want to watch! :P

What I didn’t like is this Lego craze year. I was a playmobil fan as a child and I played with them with lego contractions. Never in my life have I ever read the building guide so I really hate when children follow them.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It was alright. I was hoping to see Itchy and Scratchy in Lego form but didn't considering they just released The Simpsons minfigs blind bags and was hoping to see all of those characters in the episode. No Mr. Burns either. I hope they do another Lego episode in the future.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    It was good idk if it did for anyone else but it did remind me of tapped out when they were in the basement

Got the same exact reaction, way too blatant to be coincidental :lol:
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I loved the Duff Brewery part! That's what it was like when I finally got it (minus the actual beer part).
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

Got the same exact reaction, way too blatant to be coincidental :lol:

I was sure there would be an in joke somewhere in that bit!
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    mcduck90 wrote:
    It was interesting. But now I have an urge to go to Legoland... Damn you Youtube for advertising it before every cute cat video I want to watch! :P

What I didn’t like is this Lego craze year. I was a playmobil fan as a child and I played with them with lego contractions. Never in my life have I ever read the building guide so I really hate when children follow them.

Same here.
    The problem was that the playmobil puppets couldn't stand on the Lego Blocks...
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited May 2014
    That was an awesome episode. 10 out of 10. The only thing to make that even better would have been to have the song everything is awesome and the whole cast dance to it! :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.