EA Forums - Banner

can't build or remove roads, water or pavement

rwvolture
1259 posts Member
its a big issue with the Game, and it has to do simply with the number of bridges u have.. the more bridges and bridgeways u remove, the faster and faster your game will get until its back up the normal speed, and ur town is ugly cause u have no bridges or bridge sides..

Replies

• rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    NMayo wrote:
    its a big issue with the Game, and it has to do simply with the number of bridges u have.. the more bridges and bridgeways u remove, the faster and faster your game will get until its back up the normal speed, and ur town is ugly cause u have no bridges or bridge sides..

it won't even let me remove any bridges, just freezes.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Try if you can move the bridges on someone else'e device beacuse that is exactly what needs to be done here.. I had the same. I cleared all my bridges and my game was as fast as it used to be.

Just ask a friend or family member if you can use his/her phone or tablet and install the game, login with your origin ID and remove the bridges. It doesnt matter if its an Android or Apple device ( or kindle for that matter ).

If noone will let you use their phone and you are an android player, try to install Bluestacks on your PC. It s a program that lets you play android games on you rcomputer. Install TSTO and remove the bridges!

Hope this helps!
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Try if you can move the bridges on someone else'e device beacuse that is exactly what needs to be done here.. I had the same. I cleared all my bridges and my game was as fast as it used to be.

Just ask a friend or family member if you can use his/her phone or tablet and install the game, login with your origin ID and remove the bridges. It doesnt matter if its an Android or Apple device ( or kindle for that matter ).

If noone will let you use their phone and you are an android player, try to install Bluestacks on your PC. It s a program that lets you play android games on you rcomputer. Install TSTO and remove the bridges!

Hope this helps!

how would a different device make the difference?
  • veterancou82
    4 posts
    edited May 2014
    I am having the same issue. I can build roads and waterways but can not delete them. cant do it on my phone, or on my computer with bluestacks or my wifes computer. Same issue on them all. Only was I was able to remove the stuff was to make the pavement and build it over the water and roads to clear it out. Other than this, I have no idea how to fix it.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    its prolly the same issue again but even worse now, my game wont even play, it goes from 0-1 Frames Per Second.. on my Note 3, Power is no issue there...

you need to try to remove all your bridges, bridge water paths, everything bridge related. then see if it speeds up.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!