EA Forums - Banner

how do i get the hillbilly kids?

Brandine is a premium character that costs 100 donuts. Her 90 task is to give birth to Cletus children. She can give birth to only three kids though Whitney, Dubya and Birthday.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Brandine was offered for a limited time a couple months ago. You missed her.
  • pattimesseng
    132 posts
    edited May 2014
    Right. Brandine was offered for a limited time. I really wanted Brandine but didn't have enough donuts. Hopefully, they will offer her again. She has three 90 day pregnancies, and each produces a hillbilly kid.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    seanharry wrote:
    I heard something about Cletus be itch getting pregnant. Have I just not gotten far enough yet? Is there a guide for this?
    Language, for crap's sake! Okay, take a knee, little seanharry, and I will explain the birds and bees to you. Sometimes, when a yokel loves his sister...er...wife...they get together and make some little tiny yokels that wander around your town, and produce stacks of gub-mint cash. These yokels are called Spucklers. In order for you to have them in your town, you first have to have purchased a premium yokel named Brandine, and progressed far enough in your game to have built the yokel Cletus' farm. Then the yokel Cletus will love his yokel sister...er...wife, the yokel Brandine enough to produce three yokel babies. Said yokel kids are named Whitney, Dubya, and Birthday. Each of these yokel pregnancies will take 90 days to produce one of these little yokels, or you can speed it up, at thirty donuts a pop, I think. Now you know where little yokels come from. P.S. Referring to women in the manner that you did is not cool, even if they are smoking-cigarettes-while-pregnant, inbred, brother...er...husband loving yokels. P.P.S. Just as it is not cool to refer to women in the manner that you did, it is also not nice to use the term "hillbilly". It has long since been proven they prefer the term "Sons of the Soil".
  • MamaLuck
    125 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    seanharry wrote:
    I heard something about Cletus be itch getting pregnant. Have I just not gotten far enough yet? Is there a guide for this?
    Language, for crap's sake! Okay, take a knee, little seanharry, and I will explain the birds and bees to you. Sometimes, when a yokel loves his sister...er...wife...they get together and make some little tiny yokels that wander around your town, and produce stacks of gub-mint cash. These yokels are called Spucklers. In order for you to have them in your town, you first have to have purchased a premium yokel named Brandine, and progressed far enough in your game to have built the yokel Cletus' farm. Then the yokel Cletus will love his yokel sister...er...wife, the yokel Brandine enough to produce three yokel babies. Said yokel kids are named Whitney, Dubya, and Birthday. Each of these yokel pregnancies will take 90 days to produce one of these little yokels, or you can speed it up, at thirty donuts a pop, I think. Now you know where little yokels come from. P.S. Referring to women in the manner that you did is not cool, even if they are smoking-cigarettes-while-pregnant, inbred, brother...er...husband loving yokels. P.P.S. Just as it is not cool to refer to women in the manner that you did, it is also not nice to use the term "hillbilly". It has long since been proven they prefer the term "Sons of the Soil".

LOL this entire reply made me giggle. :D
    As for Brandine, I WISH they woul bring her back. I'd buy her instantly. I'm so bummed I couldn't get her when she was offered (I was having issues with my Apple ID and couldn't make the purchase on time!). I really want Brandine and those three little....what did you call them...."Sons of the Soil"!!
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    MamaLuck wrote:
    seanharry wrote:

LOL this entire reply made me giggle. :D
    As for Brandine, I WISH they woul bring her back. I'd buy her instantly. I'm so bummed I couldn't get her when she was offered (I was having issues with my Apple ID and couldn't make the purchase on time!). I really want Brandine and those three little....what did you call them...."Sons of the Soil"!!
    Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. It was actually Dr. Hibbert who pointed out that "hillbillies" prefer to be called "Sons of the soil", I don't remember which Treehouse of Horror episode it was in but it was the one with Bart's "Siamese twin" named Hugo, and Lisa piped in with "I believe they prefer to be called conjoined twins", Hibbert replied with "And hillbillies prefer to be called 'Sons of the soil'. But it ain't gonna happen. *Insert Hibbert laugh* I'm glad you got a giggle out of my post, and hopefully if OP makes the mistake of posting again, he will choose to use a non-derogatory term to refer to females, even if they are that stereotypical yokel named Brandine. As for your situation, I'm sorry you missed her, and here's to hoping EA will finally realize how much revenue they're missing by not rereleasing all the content, at original prices, for the players that have missed it. Just a head's up, while the mods on this forum seem to be totally awesome (neosec and mwdalton spring to mind and I hope you both see this) EA as a company isn't. Somehow, an epic rage thread in which I was very critical of EA as a company completely disappeared, so don't be surprised if this topic completely disappears. Thank you again, and I'm glad you got a giggle out of my post! P.S. If any mod I didn't mention by name happens to read this, I do not think you suck. I just didn't happen to remember your name. As previously stated, so far, all y'all rock! :thumbup:
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited May 2014
    seanharry wrote:

That's funny :-)
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    :thumbup:

I'm two thirds through Brandines first pregnancy. :D
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    8 days til mine has a kid. I prefer her smoking so will impregnate her again immediately.
  • seanharry
    143 posts
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Brandine was offered for a limited time a couple months ago. You missed her.

actually i have her just never noticed that task.
    thanks guys
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    i have a week left for my first spuckler to be born then brandine will be on another 90 day task
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited May 2014
    seanharry wrote:

I got your Dr. Hibbert reference. lol. It's from the Treehouse of Horror where Bart has a conjoined twin and Dr. Hibbert says that they're "Siamese twins". Lisa replies, "I think they like to be called 'conjoined twins'". Dr Hibbert says, "and hillbillies like to be called 'sons of the soil', but that ain't gonna happen". Haha. Good reference. :)
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    seanharry wrote:

I love you. Will you please marry me and have some little sons and daughters of the soil with me? :)
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    seanharry wrote:
    I heard something about cletus musicbooks960 getting pregnant. Have I just not gotten far enough yet? Is there a guide for this?
    Thank you, OP. For allowing me to hijack your thread. You've proven yourself worthy of the title "Comic Relief". And just to prove there are no hard feelings, I'm gonna do my best to keep making all the nice people in this thread giggle.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    seanharry wrote:

That's funny :-)
    Thank you, thank you, no applause needed, just throw money. Hey, watch it those pennies hurt! :mrgreen:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    seanharry wrote:

I got your Dr. Hibbert reference. lol. It's from the Treehouse of Horror where Bart has a conjoined twin and Dr. Hibbert says that they're "Siamese twins". Lisa replies, "I think they like to be called 'conjoined twins'". Dr Hibbert says, "and hillbillies like to be called 'sons of the soil', but that ain't gonna happen". Haha. Good reference. :)
    Good looking out! Thank you. :D
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    seanharry wrote:

I love you. Will you please marry me and have some little sons and daughters of the soil with me? :)
    I've always wanted to see Germany... :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!