EA Forums - Banner

Anyone having trouble getting full amount of eggs from baskets? HELP *

I am having the same issues as well

Replies

• Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited May 2014
    I was just speaking to someone at EA about this and was advised that it's an issue, and yes it is being looked into. With only 4 days left before the event finishes it sure makes it hard to collect enough eggs when this glitch is happening. :/
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Go to friends list and back and the other 200 should appear. My baskets do this every single time.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Go to friends list and back and the other 200 should appear. My baskets do this every single time.

yar I did this twice this morning and it worked for both of my full baskets i had waiting. good to know it works! =) im sure the same thing would happen the next time we synchronize anyway?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    NMayo wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

yar I did this twice this morning and it worked for both of my full baskets i had waiting. good to know it works! =) im sure the same thing would happen the next time we synchronize anyway?
    It should, yes. First time it happened to me the missing 200 appeared after I reopened the game. Going to Krustyland can also do it, but not everyone is going to have Krustyland so I didn't want that to be my first suggestion.

I don't know what the deal is, except that baskets are the most problematic thing I've seen in the game so far, so of course they're going to need syncing to deliver all the eggs :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.