EA Forums - Banner

Egg Council Guy

brandonl1226
5831 posts Member
its alright, I dig it.. it should have been a taskable character, thats all..

Replies

  • Jango_Fett327
    104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I love knocking him over! It makes me giggle every time, and I can tap him for ages!
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Maybe it's just me then haha. He never got knocked over in The Simpsons though (unless I'm missing something?).
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited May 2014
    I love knocking him over! It makes me giggle every time, and I can tap him for ages!
    +1 :lol:
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited May 2014
    kevfd wrote:
    I love knocking him over! It makes me giggle every time, and I can tap him for ages!
    +1 :lol:

    +2 :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    Although he is just a walking decoration i do like he quite funny when he falls over, he much better than some of the other walking around decorations that do nothing or very little
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    I think he's quite funny, i just wish EA would take a moment of their time to add one joint task with Homer...

    Have Homer Chase Egg Council Guy Around Town - 24hr task

    why?

    Because it would be an outdoor task, Homer could catch him after a short period of time and knock him over, hey presto, the chase starts again

    Better than watching monkey marathon thingie task...

    MUCH better than that current 24hr task actually
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited May 2014
    He's the best free walking decoration that I've seen. I enjoy tapping him and making him fall over in other people's towns, and I hope to be able to get him in mine before the event is over! Blue is my uncommon box, and he hasn't been in the first 33 of those I've opened...
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    A task where homer chases him would be great!
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    On the show didn't he squeak when he walked?
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2014
    I love knocking him over! It makes me giggle every time, and I can tap him for ages!

    Agreed! :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    I think he's quite funny, i just wish EA would take a moment of their time to add one joint task with Homer...

    Have Homer Chase Egg Council Guy Around Town - 24hr task

    why?

    Because it would be an outdoor task, Homer could catch him after a short period of time and knock him over, hey presto, the chase starts again

    This would have been a good task :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    I think he's quite funny, i just wish EA would take a moment of their time to add one joint task with Homer...

    Have Homer Chase Egg Council Guy Around Town - 24hr task

    why?

    Because it would be an outdoor task, Homer could catch him after a short period of time and knock him over, hey presto, the chase starts again

    This would have been a good task :thumbup:

    It would certainly inject some humour into a task and the game, and to EA's credit, Egg Council Guy is a great character, and really funny when he's tapped

    You see?

    EA can do things right sometimes...

    Just sometimes though, as they didn't think of that connection with Homer and ECG, and came up with that kind of task :twisted:

    Wait, did I just pay EA a compliment??? :shock:

    Oh darned... i must go sit in the corner and think about what i've done :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    I think he's quite funny, i just wish EA would take a moment of their time to add one joint task with Homer...

    Have Homer Chase Egg Council Guy Around Town - 24hr task

    why?

    Because it would be an outdoor task, Homer could catch him after a short period of time and knock him over, hey presto, the chase starts again

    This would have been a good task :thumbup:

    It would certainly inject some humour into a task and the game, and to EA's credit, Egg Council Guy is a great character, and really funny when he's tapped

    You see?

    EA can do things right sometimes...

    Just sometimes though, as they didn't think of that connection with Homer and ECG, and came up with that kind of task :twisted:

    Wait, did I just pay EA a compliment??? :shock:

    Oh darned... i must go sit in the corner and think about what i've done :lol:

    I could just see EA like this........

    1uMYuqD.gif

    This is how i am seeing you now :lol:


    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYDLFVBj68RbQuKXnKtsroZU-HfuAERfC6kOjwSEDQoapSjGHt
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    This is how i am seeing you now :lol: [/color]

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYDLFVBj68RbQuKXnKtsroZU-HfuAERfC6kOjwSEDQoapSjGHt

    Neo, i'm going to start a sweep of my office to find out where you've hidden those spy cameras... can't believe you have a shot of me sitting in the corner like that, and then go and post it up for everyone to see my shame at giving EA a compliment during this event, this is not fair :lol::lol::lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    This is how i am seeing you now :lol: [/color]

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYDLFVBj68RbQuKXnKtsroZU-HfuAERfC6kOjwSEDQoapSjGHt

    Neo, i'm going to start a sweep of my office to find out where you've hidden those spy cameras... can't believe you have a shot of me sitting in the corner like that, and then go and post it up for everyone to see my shame at giving EA a compliment during this event, this is not fair :lol::lol::lol:

    Oops i knew i shouldnt have posted a live image :lol: I liked how everyone moved your desk out of the way to put you there :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    This is how i am seeing you now :lol: [/color]

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYDLFVBj68RbQuKXnKtsroZU-HfuAERfC6kOjwSEDQoapSjGHt

    Neo, i'm going to start a sweep of my office to find out where you've hidden those spy cameras... can't believe you have a shot of me sitting in the corner like that, and then go and post it up for everyone to see my shame at giving EA a compliment during this event, this is not fair :lol::lol::lol:

    Oops i knew i shouldnt have posted a live image :lol: I liked how everyone moved your desk out of the way to put you there :lol:

    Yep, you've been busted... :lol::lol:

    They are a good bunch my oompa loompas... although, between you and me... i'm trying to keep them a secret, we all know how Homer loves oompa loompas and wants to see them all the time :lol::lol:
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I actually love letting him fall over... feels kinda addictive :P
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    Roccaine wrote:
    I actually love letting him fall over... feels kinda addictive :P

    Needs Homer chasing him, then catching him, pushing him over and starting all over again as a new 24hr task :D

    or this...

    14lluzr.gif

    But that's just not as funny for a 24hr task
  • Torgon2005
    67 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, if he is not able to do task, they should have gave him something like three different animations to enjoy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!