Replies

• JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Your question is well thought out.
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    End it. I'm sick of this update. No way am I going to get all the prizes. It's been 2 weeks now without the Faberge egg so no baskets. All I have got since the quest line ended is rubbish prizes out of my maximum 1 box a day. Takes about 4 days to earn a gold box then get 250 of my common colour eggs as a booby prize. Please let this end.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    END IT!!! :evil:

That is all :evil: :evil:
  • NOVAwiz00
    40 posts
    edited May 2014
    cjryder625 wrote:
    End it. I'm sick of this update. No way am I going to get all the prizes. It's been 2 weeks now without the Faberge egg so no baskets. All I have got since the quest line ended is rubbish prizes out of my maximum 1 box a day.Takes about 4 days to earn a gold box then get 250 of my common colour eggs as a booby prize. Please let this end.
    I wouldn't mind winning a booby prize. :P
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    End it but change the odds for the last week.
  • bettyseek381
    92 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    In a word, this is tedious. Tapping on and on and getting the same rewards. End it.
  • matt3234
    38 posts
    edited May 2014
    Just been reading another thread about complaining and how he doesn't want to read them any more well I say complain here, let all your frustration out I'm glad to read them its good to know I'm not the only one who wants to throw their phone across the room plus I find them hilarious to read just dont forget the original topic "end it or extend it?"

P.S. keep it clean
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I agree. It needs to end. It's way too much work for a pile of eggs. I won't even get the 15 donuts for getting fences... sigh :cry: It was definitely fun for a little while but I'm over it =\
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Extend!

It a
    Is a fun event and i still need some prizes.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    Do I think think they should end it
    d7d4a622c2c5bb780edbe02be7c3940b5be526e7a8d3361c2d04cfb2acb3cd7a.jpg

Do I think they should extend it

• LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    End it as soon as possible!
  • whort528
    43 posts
    edited May 2014
    extend! there are many prizes i havent gotten. i know it has a lot of complaints, but i know
    in a month i will be annoyed i dont have all these prizes.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Please end it.. :evil:
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    End it or extend it. I'm fine with either way. Keep in mind, to end this update there will need to be an app store update just like all the other events. Since the update will need to be uninstalled, it will allow players at least one or two extra days to try and get what they want.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6416 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    No extension

Let's move on to the next thing.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    End it so we can go back to nothing at all? I know it can be frustrating, but I'd rather have something to achieve than nothing.

Extend it and tweak the odds a bit maybe. Compromise.
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Im ready for it to be over, this is the first event that I have truly hated.. I know many didn't like the wheel but at least with those with some effort I was able to get all the prizes.. This, it seems no matter how much time I put in, I will in no way get all the prizes.. I said extend it just so I could have more time to try and get thing last few things I want, but I truly am ready to be done with it and hope they don't do something like this set up again.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Although I did not like this event's greedy random prize structure and lack of clear settable goals. It was better than no event. TSTO for me is boring during non-event periods, so extend it until the next event.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    Although I did not like this event's greedy random prize structure and lack of clear settable goals. It was better than no event. TSTO for me is boring during non-event periods, so extend it until the next event.

That's what irks me the most, 12 months in a year, inbetween the major events like Xmas, Halloween, and Valentines, all we see are episode tie ins and the odd special day event like SPD etc. There are so many great ideas on this forum from people for EA to have monthly mini events, or even a bi-monthly major event like the big two (Halloween and Xmas). I know it might be a lot of work, but it would keep the gameplay ticking over, and inbetween that they could either use those mini events as a level update, or just have a level update on it's own.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2014
    For the love of god don't extend it!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.