EA Forums - Banner

Who else here still hasn't won the PREMIUM CHARACTERS??

Prev1345
My primary color being blue I won Father Sean weeks ago.. But since switching over to try and complete Pink boxes I have been terribly unlucky. I mentioned in another thread that just yesterday after saving up a few days I cashed in 5000 pink eggs and opened up 10 boxes.. I walked away with fences, trees & a handful of beach towels. I did manage to get enough golden eggs for a box, and that got me... yup! fences.

Side note - once I won Father Sean and Johnny Fiestas I decided to stop opening blue boxes, so I don't have the egg guy.. I figured I could go back and try for him after I got some of the good stuff from pink - doesn't seem like that is going to happen!

And that isn't my first save up of Pink eggs. I've done it about 3 times and every time I have the same results.

Replies

• Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I think the simpler question is who has?
  • isittooearly
    181 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've got Father Sean, but slowly losing hope that I'll ever get Shari.
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Got Father Sean, but that's it
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited May 2014
    besides the flying bunny and banana dictatorship the rest of my gold boxes have been the gates fences and pink/blue eggs.

at this rate i'll never get the others with the luck i'm having.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    Shary Bobbins and Hugs Bunny keep slipping away from me, everytime it gets close, it clicks to the stupid rainbow picket fences or a box of 250 pink or blue eggs. items which should NEVER be in the gold box. Should be donuts instead if all other gold box prizes have been won :evil:
  • edited May 2014
    Yeah, I'm not spending any more donuts on this event. In past events, normally spending donuts should get you to your goal much quicker. This event, you spend donuts and it gets you no closer than if you were a freemium player.

I've said it before, but "SLEAZY" is the word of the day when it comes to EA and this event.
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited May 2014
    No Shary, No Sean and no lizards. Still looking for one topiary.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've got the lizards, the priest and the flying bunny. I don't think im gonna get Sherry or Hugs. Shame, but I'm not gonna loose sleep over it.
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    All I'm missing is Shary Bobbins. Already spent over 200 donuts. If I can't get her in the next week, oh well.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I have everything except Shary. Not optimistic, but not giving up.
  • floydfan33
    4 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm missing Shary Bobbins and Hugs Bunny. I've spent more donuts then I care to think.

Their big mistake here, is they will lose donut sales long term. I'm a completist, have purchased lots of donuts, and have everything. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will not get 2 of the Easter characters and now that I no longer have a "complete" Springfield, I will not feel the need to buy some of the fringe characters, and overpriced premium items, as I'm no longer invested in being a completist.

Conspiracy theory? They're running out of ideas and content, the Springfileds are getting too big, and they want to wind it down. Ticking people off is the best way to get them to quit.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've only won the flying bunny from the gold box. I should have won Father Sean at least 4 times by now (counting all the times the wheel has stopped on him for three or more seconds before finally ticking past him)
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited May 2014
    got Hugs only no shary or sean
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited May 2014
    I am only missing Shary bobbins. Play everyday. Bought multiple of each egg generators. And even bought a large number of eggs.

I am only a tad **** that after dropping a decent amount of donuts on this update I didn't get the one character I wanted from day one.... but hey I do have a ton of wonderful piles of s*** I mean eggs to show off after spending all those donuts
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    No Father Sean, no Shary Bobbins, no Kang topiary. Didn't even get the stupid Natural Faberge Egg for over a week. There are people on this forum who claim to have cleared the event. I've spent 400 donuts on eggs alone. Some other poor forumreeno spent 700, AND came up short on either Shary or Sean, I don't remember which. :evil: We're really, REALLY tired of your crap, EA! *Flips over table and runs off screaming*
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    floydfan33 wrote:
    I'm missing Shary Bobbins and Hugs Bunny. I've spent more donuts then I care to think.

Their big mistake here, is they will lose donut sales long term. I'm a completist, have purchased lots of donuts, and have everything. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will not get 2 of the Easter characters and now that I no longer have a "complete" Springfield, I will not feel the need to buy some of the fringe characters, and overpriced premium items, as I'm no longer invested in being a completist.

Conspiracy theory? They're running out of ideas and content, the Springfileds are getting too big, and they want to wind it down. Ticking people off is the best way to get them to quit.

I don't think that qualifies as a "Conspiracy Theory." Your scenario just makes sense. The glory days of TSTO are behind it since nearly all good content has been created already. EA will become increasingly desperate to find ways to get people to spend real money until finally, one day, new content will stop entirely and eventually, the "404 Not Found Error" screen will appear when you try to log in to your town.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I still need father shaun.

I have spent about 500 donuts and i have over 150 fences 10 fence gates, 30 easter egg piles and 25 ponds :evil:

I do not like this new format where there is a possibility you can miss out on characters. At least before you could use donuts to guarantee you got everything
  • rocketdog222
    78 posts
    edited May 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:
    My primary color being blue I won Father Sean weeks ago.. But since switching over to try and complete Pink boxes I have been terribly unlucky. I mentioned in another thread that just yesterday after saving up a few days I cashed in 5000 pink eggs and opened up 10 boxes.. I walked away with fences, trees & a handful of beach towels. I did manage to get enough golden eggs for a box, and that got me... yup! fences.

Side note - once I won Father Sean and Johnny Fiestas I decided to stop opening blue boxes, so I don't have the egg guy.. I figured I could go back and try for him after I got some of the good stuff from pink - doesn't seem like that is going to happen!

And that isn't my first save up of Pink eggs. I've done it about 3 times and every time I have the same results.

How does having blue as your primary color help you to win Father Sean faster? Am I missing something cause I haven't won him or anyone else or any building as of yet?
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've stopped caring about the characters, as there's no way I'm getting enough gold boxes this week. I haven't gotten either good prize from the blue box, so my only focus is Johnny Fiesta's. I'm secretly hoping EA has altered the box to give it away easier on Cinco de Mayo :wink:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:

Father Sean isn't in a blue box he's in the gold boxes :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!