EA Forums - Banner

House skins?

Honestly I would be happy if I could just change the colors of the current houses so I could have a green house the style of the current blue one etc

Replies

• cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited May 2014
    I would love some new house skins.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Awesome idea. :)
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Honestly I would be happy if I could just change the colors of the current houses so I could have a green house the style of the current blue one etc

That'd be cool.
  • Roseben031
    97 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yes! Same shape different colors would be wonderful!
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited May 2014
    I wouldn't mind a skin change for moes - he's refurbished the place a few times but I'm not actually sure the outside changed much. There could be an associated quest too.
  • pookieinnl
    59 posts
    edited May 2014
    THAT WOULD BE BRILLIANT I HOPE THEY READ THIS!
    :)
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    I wouldn't mind a skin change for moes - he's refurbished the place a few times but I'm not actually sure the outside changed much. There could be an associated quest too.

That is a must, there have been two or three distinct changes to Moe's Tavern i can remember

* Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag
    * Flaming Moe's
    * M (the hip bar for younger people)

There is also it's original 'Iced Cream Carnival' guise, it's 'Moes Pet Shop', there is 'The Nag And Weasel'

Each one of those incarnations could release a new character, or new skins for characters and more

So much potential

As for the OP's post, while house skins are a great idea, i'd rather see the introduction of new houses instead, including ones for many of the characters that don't actually have a house or home of some sort yet in the game

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2014

That is a good idea, and technically an easy one to be implemented :thumbup:

Personally i would like some new houses to change things up a little :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I wish the ultrahouse was just a skin that I could put on in October
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.