EA Forums - Banner

All I want is the BLOCKO Store

Prev1
I hope you get it soon, mate.
Open as many pink boxes as you can. Its auto-rewarded at your 81st pink box ( :shock: ) if you havent received it by then.
Good luck!

Replies

• AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'd like to win something from my uncommon box too! I haven't won any of the good prizes from there. :(
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • illislune
    177 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I agree - I've given up hope on getting the playable characters, but I'm really hoping I can at least get the Blocko store before the end of the Easter event.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Good luck on your quest for your Blocko Store.

I'm sure your baskets will fill up sooner then later. I see people getting their primary prizes and starting to try and swap eggs towards the end of the event.

Also, are your baskets close together? If I see two baskets of different color sitting right next to each other I don't even bother trying to swap with that person. It takes too long to gather non-premium eggs and I don't want to risk losing any because the blue basket was right next to the pink basket.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Good luck on your quest for your Blocko Store.

I'm sure your baskets will fill up sooner then later. I see people getting their primary prizes and starting to try and swap eggs towards the end of the event.

Also, are your baskets close together? If I see two baskets of different color sitting right next to each other I don't even bother trying to swap with that person. It takes too long to gather non-premium eggs and I don't want to risk losing any because the blue basket was right next to the pink basket.

This, exactly! Just not worth the risk.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'd really like johnny fiestas :?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

Same here. Dont think ill get it though. :(
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    Everything I currently do in life is somehow directed towards trying to get the darn Blocko Store.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited May 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

I've opened 26 blue boxes (uncommon colour) :(
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Don't give up! If you really want something bad you gotta work for it, the feel of satisfaction when you finally get it will be worth it :P
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited May 2014
    The blocko store is awesome!! :-)
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    i had to drop 50 donuts to get Blocko, with it being the uncommon colour in pink for me, it was damned near impossible to get enough eggs to open one box as it is, even with using that **** system of trading eggs.

Now having to drop more donuts to try for gold eggs to open the gold box, 9 pink boxes, whats the betting i get nothing by crap fences or more blue eggs?

Yeah, i thought that too... more than frickin' likely it'll be fences and more ****

Good luck on your quest to get the Blocko Store OP, i hope you do win it :thumbup:

• ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Good luck getting it, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! That is the one item I really want too, I'm dropping every available common blue egg I can to try to get it. Luck has surely got to go our way at some point! :)
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Me too. :(
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

I've opened 26 blue boxes (uncommon colour) :(

Blue is my uncommon as well and i dont know how many blue boxes ive opened, but it were a lot! :( 9
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

Me too.
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've been complaining for weeks about trying to get Blocko. From day one of this event, I've had my heart set on two things: banana dictatorship and the Blocko store. I was lucky enough to win banana dictatorship a few days ago, and I'm happy to have that at least, but Blocko store continues to haunt me. My common color is blue, and I decided (also on day one of this event) that even though my common color is blue, I would ONLY open pink boxes, just in the hopes of getting blocko (I opened two blue boxes on the first day, ever since that I've opened only pink or gold boxes, no blue).

Yesterday I started thinking "wait, isn't it guaranteed at 80 boxes? The events been going on for nearly 30 days and I've been opening 1-2 a day (and on a few lucky days I got 3), maybe I'm getting close to getting 80 boxes and thus blocko store??"
    But then today I sat down and counted up all my prizes (including gold eggs from gold boxes opened), and I've only opened about 30 pink boxes, nowhere near enough to get to 80 before the event ends in 6 days :(:(:(

I'm continuing to grind it out (logging in every couple hours to clear bunnies, grow more carrots, visit all 100 friends, set characters on egg earning tasks, etc), but it's feeling more and more like the lame Xmas wheel all over again (despite daily grinding I never won the yeti or helter shelter, and I'm still pretty peeved I didn't get helter shelter). :'(
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    Now having to drop more donuts to try for gold eggs to open the gold box, 9 pink boxes, whats the betting i get nothing by crap fences or more blue eggs?

From my experience, I got more fences, beach towel/umbrella and Easter trees, than blue eggs out of the pink box. Sure I got blue eggs from time to time, but it was more the decorations than that.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:

Why spend doughnuts now? Why not wait until the end of the event to see if you win it for free. I plan on spending doughnuts at the very end if I don't win everything I want. I'll just wait until the next update goes live and spend them then. If history repeats itself, we should have 1 or 2 days to play the easter event after the next update until we are forced to update.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The Blocko store was in my uncommon box too, and that and the Banana dictatorship were all I was really bothered about, I won them one after the other last week :-) Although I know I probably won't get Sherry or Father Sean I'm glad I got the buildings, but that by no means means I'm happy with this event.

Whichever way you look at it, no matter what you win, the way you have to win them sucks :evil: If you work hard you should get the best prizes, so I wish everyone still hoping for the Blocko store - or whichever prize you still really want - all the luck in the world! :)
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    This thread is several days old, now, and as the event approaches the end, I'm wondering if the OP (or other posters) ever got blocko store?

I've continued to grind it out, saved up my eggs and opened another 5 pink boxes today, still no blocko for me :(:(:(
    Anyone else still in the same boat?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.