EA Forums - Banner

Has my luck changed?!

Congrats!

Replies

• BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited May 2014
    Good going, Bobhog! You go out right now and get yourself a lottery ticket!
  • Drew_City915
    10 posts
    edited May 2014
    Good stuff! I also found 3 donuts today when going thru friends towns. First time ever
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Congratulations! :D As near as I can tell, my luck still sucks, but, since I'm hoarding eggs again I really can't tell. :lol:
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    bobhog wrote:
    Got home from a miserable day at work, figured I'd get the frustration of tapping bunnies to try and never find the fabrege egg out of the way before bed......

Then it happened......

The first bunny I tapped gave me the Infamous Fabrege Egg!!! I was elated... unsure if it was a fluke, or to make sure I hadn't already fallen asleep and dreamed it, the big prompt popped up!!!

I figured I should try my luck and spend the blue eggs I've been hoarding... much to my dismay first box.... Egg Council Guy!!!! Now I'm thinking try tapping in friends towns, again.... in 10 friends I found 3 donuts!!!! (Can't do the rest for another half hour or so)

Anyone else have a reversal of fortune lately like myself? Hell I just might go buy a lottery ticket!!!!! :lol:

Just got the faberge egg SOOO HAPPY!!!!!
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I finally got Father Sean. I am glad i won.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bobhog
    27 posts
    edited May 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Pics or it didn't happen.

I would've but I play on a Kindle and I'm not sure how. If you want to add me you can see for yourself the egg guy and the fabrege egg (it's located in my Easter purgatory and its tiny but it's there)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.