EA Forums - Banner

Events

Theres complaints about EVERY event, no matter what... Can't help thinking that EA came up with this 'genius' format in order to show us how bad they could really make it so as to stop everyone complaining in future... maybe :?

Replies

• irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    This event deserves the complaints . In fact we should make sure that not only the front page is top to bottom with complaints, the first 5 pages as well....flood the forum even more. keep the complaints on the forfront.
  • tontsa246
    23 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've been playing this game only for 2,5 weeks. Please, someone explain to me why people are so mad about this event. I haven't got anything to complain about this game yet, only that premium stuff cost so much..
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It's a complete disaster. You work hard grinding to collect eggs all day and then it teases you with the best prizes only to land on the duds (such as the pastel fences). A lot of people have become so frustrated that they abandoned their towns altogether weeks ago.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    This event deserves the complaints . In fact we should make sure that not only the front page is top to bottom with complaints, the first 5 pages as well....flood the forum even more. keep the complaints on the forfront.

YES! definitely!

tontsa246 wrote:
    I've been playing this game only for 2,5 weeks. Please, someone explain to me why people are so mad about this event. I haven't got anything to complain about this game yet, only that premium stuff cost so much..

Oh god where to start... Basically, in the old events, you collected stuff (like the eggs) and when you got a certain amount you got a prize, you collect more you get another prize etc, the prizes get better as you go along but no matter what, if you put the hard work in you WILL get all the prizes as long as you try.

In This event you try and try and you work your **** off just to collect enough eggs to get a CHANCE at winning something good. And in the old events, crap like fences and egg piles would never have been considered a prize, they're just decorations!

I could go into it more but I'm tired!
  • matt3234
    38 posts
    edited May 2014
    Been playing since haloween'13 finding this event frustrating however cant think of how they could make this event work for the length of time its running finished the other events with alot of time to spare and was just as frustrated waiting for it to finish
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    kevfd wrote:
    Theres complaints about EVERY event, no matter what... Can't help thinking that EA came up with this 'genius' format in order to show us how bad they could really make it so as to stop everyone complaining in future... maybe :?
    This actually made me smile. It's an interesting theory. I've only been playing since Halloween, which, incidentally, was the last even DECENT update, IMHO. Since then they've gotten progressively worse, adding new stupid bugged features (and more of them) and stacking the odds AGAINST the players higher and higher. They need to extract their heads, remember who pays their bills, and scrap all these stupid systems that are so infuriating.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've been playing for over a year now, and this is the first event where I truly feel like the game mechanics are broken, in addition to being poorly planned. Whacking Day was tough, but at least the prizes were meaningful. Amassing 2,000 pink eggs to trade down for 1,000 blue eggs to have 2 opportunities to amass enough golden eggs to 'win' two freaking fence panels is nearly enough to see me toss my phone like a ninja star against the wall.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    kevfd wrote:

Not what I thought this thread was about, but this is exactly how I feel.
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    brewdog79 wrote:
    I've been playing for over a year now, and this is the first event where I truly feel like the game mechanics are broken, in addition to being poorly planned. Whacking Day was tough, but at least the prizes were meaningful. Amassing 2,000 pink eggs to trade down for 1,000 blue eggs to have 2 opportunities to amass enough golden eggs to 'win' two freaking fence panels is nearly enough to see me toss my phone like a ninja star against the wall.

This! Except in my case it's 250 blue eggs!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.