EA Forums - Banner

Here comes the snarky Homer dialogue!

mcorway wrote:
We all hate the Easter event! And since it's about to wrap up, that means we are only an update away from being insulted about expressing our opinions on this absolute disaster of an event! Hey and guess what? Didn't get Shary Bobbins or Father Sean? They'll be available for 200 donuts each after the event ends! Doesn't matter that you bought a boatload of donuts to try to unlock them through the gold box, but now you have thousands of pretty multi-coloured fences that you can't sell! Hurray! You can bet all the future events will be exactly like this one, because of how many people spent money on donuts to 'try' and get more gold boxes! Alright, cool! I'm going to go back and make sad faces on my Springfield with all my cool new Easter fences!

The most EA has charged for a standalone character was 120-150 but they'll most likely be 90

Replies

• Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    mcorway wrote:
    We all hate the Easter event! And since it's about to wrap up, that means we are only an update away from being insulted about expressing our opinions on this absolute disaster of an event! Hey and guess what? Didn't get Shary Bobbins or Father Sean? They'll be available for 200 donuts each after the event ends! Doesn't matter that you bought a boatload of donuts to try to unlock them through the gold box, but now you have thousands of pretty multi-coloured fences that you can't sell! Hurray! You can bet all the future events will be exactly like this one, because of how many people spent money on donuts to 'try' and get more gold boxes! Alright, cool! I'm going to go back and make sad faces on my Springfield with all my cool new Easter fences!

The most EA has charged for a standalone character was 120-150 but they'll most likely be 90

they should be freaking free
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    You really think they'll make them available? Is there precedence? I guess you could buy The Colosseum and Sleazy Motel later...
    hmmm
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    You really think they'll make them available? Is there precedence? I guess you could buy The Colosseum and Sleazy Motel later...
    hmmm

I'm convinced they will. No way they put so much effort into an animation only a tiny percentage of the players gets.
    They did it with Maud, they will do it with Shary and Father Sean.

So don't buy golden eggs tomorrow. It only increases EAs income from this terrible event. Wait until you can buy SB and FS directly! :)
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited May 2014
    I wont be spending another penny on any event like this, thats for sure!!!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    hmmm

I'm convinced they will. No way they put so much effort into an animation only a tiny percentage of the players gets.
    They did it with Maud, they will do it with Shary and Father Sean.

So don't buy golden eggs tomorrow. It only increases EAs income from this terrible event. Wait until you can buy SB and FS directly! :)

That's just a rumor though doesn't mean it will happen
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mcorway wrote:

Don't speak for everyone. I know a lot of players that like the event. I too love the event.
  • Roseben031
    97 posts
    edited May 2014
    mcorway wrote:

I don't hate it, so it's not all of us.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.