EA Forums - Banner

To My Neighbors: An Apology

Its not your Tablet, its EA not fixing their Game. its a huge bug that all of us Android users are facing. I have a Galaxy Note 3 that is faster then most computers, and this game crashes every 2-3 minutes on mine as well.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Try storing all the non-task characters, apparently that helps, sometimes.
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited May 2014
    You should be sorry!! :twisted:

Lol I have no idea who you are and I'm not a neighbor, but that really sucks!!

I haven't been able to decorate or move any items in my town for over a month, and EA won't do anything to fix it!

I really hope things work out for you and I'm sure your neighbors will be nice enough to keep you, if not then feel free to add me :)
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:

I haven't been able to decorate or move any items in my town for over a month, and EA won't do anything to fix it!

I really hope things work out for you and I'm sure your neighbors will be nice enough to keep you, if not then feel free to add me :)

now this one, is most likely your Bridges causing your problem!
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited May 2014
    NMayo wrote:
    atiq_ruhel wrote:

now this one, is most likely your Bridges causing your problem!

:roll: nope, been their, tried that. Didn't work. EA just gave up trying to fix my issue and closed my problem case without it being fixed. But this isn't about me right now... It's about OP's problem :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!