EA Forums - Banner

EA---for Mother's Day, how about bringing back the mother of all mothers.....

MamaLuck
125 posts Member
MamaLuck wrote:
How about bringing back Brandine temporarily for Mother's Day? I'd love a chance to get her since I missed out on her last time. And really, what better way to celebrate "moms" than with one who has a crazy amount of younguns'....and even comes with three kids to pop out??

I promise I'll buy donuts to buy her!

:D

She's awesome!! She's been wandering around my town smoking all pregnant-y :P

She's gonna pop out a baby in a couple of days!!

Replies

• whoamercy
    98 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    * Simpson might be a better choice.
  • whoamercy
    98 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    That should read M-o-n-a without the hyphens.
  • MamaLuck
    125 posts Member
    edited May 2014

LOL! I wanted her last time but I couldn't get her. I really wish they'd bring her back. :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    M-ona Simpson will indeed be a great addition for Mothers Day & if not her, then I'll take Helen Lovejoy. And she should come with Lovejoy House. And have Jessica Lovejoy as a premium character to go along with the Mothers Day update

Also Brandine should give the option to have 2 more kids. Mary Spuckler & Q-Bert Spuckler. These 2 should have tasks since they've been prominent Spuckler characters in episodes
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Add Nelson's mother for Mothers Day..
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Igcognita wrote:

I would rather have Homer's. She would fit much better with Mother's Day too. :-)
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Igcognita wrote:

I would rather have Homer's. She would fit much better with Mother's Day too. :-)

Since we got Agnes Skinner for last Mother's Day, seems they might give us another bad mother for this one. Bring back Brandine, add Bernice Hibbert and Mrs Muntz.
  • saijake
    91 posts
    edited May 2014
    How much did Brandine cost? I didn't have enough donuts on Valentine's and can't remember the cost.
  • hmloewie85
    8 posts
    edited May 2014
    saijake wrote:
    How much did Brandine cost? I didn't have enough donuts on Valentine's and can't remember the cost.

100 Sprinklies
  • userjos
    65 posts
    edited May 2014
    i would like to see M-o-n-a Simpson
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    All good choices how about Sarah Wiggum as well since according to Ralph You're the Mommy
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited May 2014
    OK, can someone explain why M-o-n-a is censored? I can't think of an inappropriate word that it's even close to being. Of course, the shortened form of Saint/street also gets the asterisk treatment. It makes no sense!
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    What about Marge's mom? Or even better release both M-o-n-a and Marge's mom together :P
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    OK, can someone explain why M-o-n-a is censored? I can't think of an inappropriate word that it's even close to being. Of course, the shortened form of Saint/street also gets the asterisk treatment. It makes no sense!

It means something bad in Italian, apparently.
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited May 2014
    Mrs. Muntz. Please.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2014
    I wouldn't call Brandine mother of all mothers :p
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Roccaine wrote:
    What about Marge's mom? Or even better release both M-o-n-a and Marge's mom together :P

Yes, Mrs Bouvier was seen in the raw files ages ago, with Hal Roach Apartments, surely it's time, now.
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

It means something bad in Italian, apparently.

Yup, I can confirm. (As if you needed extra confirmation :lol: )
    Anyway, I'm in team Give Us M-ona!
  • MamaLuck
    125 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    All great suggestions for mothers! I still would really just love to have Brandine! Although, now I'm hoping they also eventually release M-o-N-a at some point lol. :D

And I had no idea that you can't spell-out the word/name M-o-n-a! That's wild. What happens if you do write it out? do you get flagged? And what if that's actually your name lol????
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.