EA Forums - Banner

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY

That royally sucks. Try to get ahold of EA and see if you can get it back, but here is probably EA's response...

From EA:

To Loyal Player:

Dear loyal player....

84844.jpg

Thanks for playing,

EA

Replies

• njohenderson
    22 posts
    edited May 2014
    Ouch!
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited May 2014
    God luck dealing with them just contacted them and got a huge run around and then got and email saying the case has been closed.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    That's awful. You have to at least try contacting EA. Hard to believe but I've had them help me out in a similar situation. Just be patient. It took about a month for my issue. It's worth a try.
  • 4evertigers
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    That's awful. You have to at least try contacting EA. Hard to believe but I've had them help me out in a similar situation. Just be patient. It took about a month for my issue. It's worth a try.

Where do you go to contact them?
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    EA.com then Help then Help With A Game then search TSTO. You'll answer a bunch of form questions and they'll open a case. The key is to go back there every so often (Help section) and go to Accounts to see any responses an EA rep has sent. I never got emails except when they were about to close my case. Keep checking on the EA site to see what they're saying.
  • jparkermojo
    15 posts
    edited May 2014
    I had basically the same thing happen last Halloween with the pumpkin house. I emailed EA, opened a ticket, and about 2 weeks later the pumpkin house was back in my inventory.
  • 4evertigers
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Been told when I complete the sucking out quest I'll get it back

Just another 23 fences to go!!!!!

Doubt I'll be seeing it then
  • cara252
    199 posts
    edited May 2014
    Oh, that sucks, neighbor, I really feel for you! I hope you get it soon!
  • ambodice
    107 posts
    edited May 2014
    That's terrible. I'm so sorry.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited May 2014
    Happened to me with a blue (uncommon) basket. After a couple of dry days I was zapping and I saw the basket finally popping out. As I approached my finger to collect and place it, already thinking about my juicy 400 uncommon eggs, TAPPED OUT HAS STOPPED WORKING. Obviously no basket when I logged back in.
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    By the time EA resolves your case (presuming they ever do anything about it), the Easter event will be over. It'll be too late to get baskets again, which is the only thing the Faberge egg is good for. Unless you just want it to have it, I guess; the thing is very tiny and most people would never even notice it in your town unless they're looking for it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.