EA Forums - Banner

So I was saving my eggs up...

I agree.
Best event ever!

Replies

• Quemical
    152 posts
    edited May 2014
    I know there's no way in hell I'll get Father Sean or Sharry in what remains of the event. But I'll call it a victory if i can get the egg council guy and Johnny fiestas from my uncommon color. I played daily, clearing bunnies every 2 hours, and harvesting carrots every 4. And the the good prizes i got was the Blocko store, Banana Dictatorship, Bunny #. I couldn't even get the lizards from my common box, and have not even been able to get a good prize from the uncommon, that's how ridiculous this event is.

At least in the Christmas and V-day events, i was close to getting everything, only missed 1 item in both events. On this one, it's not even close, and it was a bigger grind.
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited May 2014
    Quemical wrote:
    I know there's no way in hell I'll get Father Sean or Sharry in what remains of the event. But I'll call it a victory if i can get the egg council guy and Johnny fiestas from my uncommon color. I played daily, clearing bunnies every 2 hours, and harvesting carrots every 4. And the the good prizes i got was the Blocko store, Banana Dictatorship, Bunny #. I couldn't even get the lizards from my common box, and have not even been able to get a good prize from the uncommon, that's how ridiculous this event is.

At least in the Christmas and V-day events, i was close to getting everything, only missed 1 item in both events. On this one, it's not even close, and it was a bigger grind.

Yeah, I would at least like to be able to get the egg council guy. I've opened a total of 80 boxes. 23 pink got me both good prizes in that, 43 blue and I'm still missing the egg council guy, 14 gold and I'm still missing Father Sean and Sherry Bobbins (loved that episode), and the Kang topiary if you want to count that.
  • dsdoui
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Trading in all my common (pink) eggs for blue eggs, and amassed 5000 eggs to trade in for boxes.

With my 10 blue boxes (have opened 43 so far, still missing egg council guy), I got...
    1500 Gold eggs
    2 Egg piles (7 of those total in the event)
    2 ponds (7 of those total in the event)
    1 set of 3 easter fences (14 sets so far)

Then in my 3 gold boxes from those 1500 gold eggs
    250 Blue eggs ( :evil: )
    Pastel Fences (4th time I've gotten these in a gold box :evil: )
    Kodos Topiary (not awful, but I already had one, would rather have gotten Kang if I had to get this)

Still missing Father Sean and Sherry, the latter I will not get, as I've only opened 14 gold boxes so far. It's been said before, and it will be said again, but this event is AWFUL. Never recommending this game to friends and will not spend another cent on it.

I am doing this exact same thing. I failed to keep track of how many boxes of each color I've opened, but I just managed to get the Egg Council Guy today. So that gives me all the good prizes from Pink & Blue boxes now. I too don't have Shary Bobbins, Father Sean & the Kang Topiary. Those are the only things left that I'd really like to get (actually don't care if I don't get Kang). Got rather frustrated a couple of days ago when I opened a Gold box only to get 250 blue eggs. What a slap in the face that was. :(
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Awful, just awful. Im saving up as well. Ill be opening 10 boxes this weekend but ill.

Really hope this event will at least end with some nice prizes but i fear the worst...
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    Sounds like my days too man.. work soo hard to get enough to crack those boxes, and get Egg Piles and Fences.. every day.. day after day. had enough for 3 gold boxes finally, and 200 more gold eggs

Got Pastel Fence
    Got Pastel Fence
    Got 300 Gold Eggs

so had 200 leftover and 300 from that so had another gold spin

Got Egg Pile.

FTE!!!!!!!!!
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Trading in all my common (pink) eggs for blue eggs, and amassed 5000 eggs to trade in for boxes.

With my 10 blue boxes (have opened 43 so far, still missing egg council guy), I got...
    1500 Gold eggs

Kodos Topiary (not awful, but I already had one, would rather have gotten Kang if I had to get this)

Still missing Father Sean and Sherry, the latter I will not get, as I've only opened 14 gold boxes so far. It's been said before, and it will be said again, but this event is AWFUL. Never recommending this game to friends and will not spend another cent on it.

9049491.gif
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited May 2014

1500 Gold eggs

9049491.gif

You are maintaining a stellar track record of denigrating those of us frustrated with this event.

giphy.gif
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Right now I've got enough for 22 blue boxes and 9 pink. (Blue is my common). Hoping for the odds to change, but kind've giving up on that idea. Only need Johnny fiesta's in blue. (But blocko store, chirpy boy/Bart jr in pink, and hugs bunny, sherry bobbins and father Sean in gold).

Any suggestion on the best strategy to attempt to accomplish this? Thinking of going all blue until I get Johnny fiesta's then trade any remaining blue for pink until that is done then go to gold. Any other ideas?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.