EA Forums - Banner

What will happen to our untapped baskets?

barrymcerlea
2096 posts Member
Disappear since once they are out you can't store or sell them they disappear when full its basically useless without anything in them

Replies

• barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    its basically useless without anything in them

But decorations have no other purpose other than being aesthetically pleasing so they would be useful for someone like myself that enjoys decorating my Springfield.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm hoping only untouched ones remain. I'm already gambling as I have 1 of each in my inventory, since I was mad that they disappeared without warning (and bought 1 of each for donuts). So I'm attempting to keep what is mine by leaving them in the inventory to put out after the event.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    They will disappear. Im certain.

I mean it. Im superserial.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014

This came to mind when you said it

37308090.jpg
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited May 2014
    If they leave them I want the store option as the baskets are bothering me. I have so many that are glitchy :(
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    If they leave them I want the store option as the baskets are bothering me. I have so many that are glitchy :(
    If they are left it is most likely they will be storable, the Present Depot wasn't at Christmas but was after the event ended.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

This came to mind when you said it

37308090.jpg

Haha that was what I meant. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!