EA Forums - Banner

YEAY!!!!

lilspixie wrote:
I didn't think I would, but I FINALLY got the faberge egg!!
I really didn't think I would.
Fingers crossed now for a few baskets and maybe shary?
But that's prob pushing it

Congrats!!

Replies

• Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited May 2014
    Well done :thumbup:
    Keep it up
    Congratulations
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Nice one! :P
  • kaparso11
    27 posts
    edited May 2014
    Congrats! I finally got it today too. Also hoping for baskets and Shari. Happy tapping and good luck!
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I was going to make a thread like this today. I was so happy I finally finished pink and blue boxes. I actually screamed Yeaaaa when it landed on the lizards lol So congrats to you, I share your joy
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I present to you: The First Annual Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence, or just plain Congratulations!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I present to you: The First Annual Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence, or just plain Congratulations!

Haha, field of ...excellence. Classic line :lol:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

Haha, field of ...excellence. Classic line :lol:
    I thought so, too. And as much as I like congrats, I thought I might word it differently this time. :D
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited May 2014
    Good for you, here's hoping Shary'll drop quickly for you... ;)
  • chud3
    141 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    got my egg today too! not baskets though and still trying to clear the blue (my primary is pink) boxes as well as gold. LOOOOONG way to go but at least i got the egg. : )
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited May 2014

That's a pretty cool award
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014

That's a pretty cool award
    As far as I know Homer is the only other person who's ever won it!
  • lilspixie
    31 posts
    edited May 2014

Ha! Love it!

Thanks for all the 'gratz guys! I do love this forum :)

I've been reading it since I started playing but only recently started posting.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!