EA Forums - Banner

Shari bobbins

As someone who spent 400 donuts on eggs alone trying to win Shary, Father Sean, and the Kang topiary I still don't have, I might say I'd actually spend more donuts to get her, as long as it was a sure thing and not based on chance.

Replies

• rasmusreckew
    68 posts
    edited May 2014
    As someone who spent 400 donuts on eggs alone trying to win Shary, Father Sean, and the Kang topiary I still don't have, I might say I'd actually spend more donuts to get her, as long as it was a sure thing and not based on chance.

+1 but only spent 100 donuts so far, will spend another 100 on the last day if luck hasn't turned
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited May 2014

That sucks, but why not just play through the event and then start spending the donuts near the end when you've opened a lot of boxes and are closer to the guaranteed amount of boxes needed to get them? It seems silly to spend a whole lot of donuts now when you could open a couple of boxes a day and then at the end try and open the colored boxes that you still need items from.
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited May 2014
    I feel your pain my post was a bit o' sarcasm I suppose spent around 300 or so myself.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014

That sucks, but why not just play through the event and then start spending the donuts near the end when you've opened a lot of boxes and are closer to the guaranteed amount of boxes needed to get them? It seems silly to spend a whole lot of donuts now when you could open a couple of boxes a day and then at the end try and open the colored boxes that you still need items from.
    What can I say? I got impatient, and as blue was my common color I was behind the 8 ball on gold eggs anyways. I was willing to spend donuts on this event, as I have on every event, to try to ensure I would win all the prizes. Epic fail on my part, and ridiculous cash grab on EA's part. Despite the fact I've been screwed over by them previously, I was still trying to be optimistic. My paranoia dictated that EA was out to severely screw some of the players, and in trying to hedge my bets I found out that not only was my paranoia completely accurate, but also that I was one of the people EA wanted to personally screw. Maybe it's their vendetta against me for being a good player, who pays their bills, and prior to this lousy update has never spoken against their injustices, towards myself, or other players. And, the "guaranteed" amount of boxes is a tremendous load of excrement. I honestly believe I've opened over a hundred gold boxes, but there are other players who've documented the fact that the prizes aren't "guaranteed". Good luck finding the threads though, since they have mysteriously disappeared from the forum without a trace. Having said that, it's a distinct possibility this one might, or maybe it will be locked. I've been trying to be more positive about the game, even as broken as it is, and therefore will end my rant here. Don't be surprised if this thread vanishes, or my comments are deleted, or it gets locked.
  • haburbian
    93 posts
    edited May 2014
    I spent 150 donuts last night and got Shari, Johnny Fiestas, Hugs Bunny and lots of other *....

Still need Egg Council Guy, but to be honest I'm not that fussed!
  • ThomasA85
    21 posts
    edited May 2014
    I had already spent 500 donuts on my uncommon eggs, I only needed Shary Bobbins when the gold eggs were available yesterday, I bought 50 donuts worth and on my last box i won Shary. I have finished the event now so will just be donating any eggs to other towns.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!