Replies

• TapNDatSprngfld
    494 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Cool! Glad to hear it.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Thanks...I seem to be in the minority but i like the event. I know i won t get everything before the event ends but im happy with what ive won

• MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    You are most DEFINITELY in the minority on liking this event. :lol: But eggselent work on getting the egg! Congrats!
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I dont think he's in the minority at all.
    I think that the haters are the minority and they are just being very vocal about it (as usual).

Everyone who likes the event has no cause to post that they like it unless they are reading the forums and decide to.
    Only the haters are posting that they dislike it for whatever reason.

I dont know how many people are playing this game in the world, but comparatively speaking, only a small handful have posted that they are having problems and dont like the update.

We see post after post of ranting and raving, complaining and whining, etc etc etc but its just a drop in the bucket in the big overall player base.

The people who complain or whatever you call it often feel that they are the majority when they simply are not.

I have to wonder what % of the players of the game actually have accounts here and participate in the posting.

But that is not the topic of this thread....Congrats on getting the Fab Egg.

I too am happy with what I've won thus far.
  • starshipvi49
    1129 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I dont think he's in the minority at all.
    I think that the haters are the minority and they are just being very vocal about it (as usual).

Everyone who likes the event has no cause to post that they like it unless they are reading the forums and decide to.
    Only the haters are posting that they dislike it for whatever reason.

I dont know how many people are playing this game in the world, but comparatively speaking, only a small handful have posted that they are having problems and dont like the update.

We see post after post of ranting and raving, complaining and whining, etc etc etc but its just a drop in the bucket in the big overall player base.

The people who complain or whatever you call it often feel that they are the majority when they simply are not.

I have to wonder what % of the players of the game actually have accounts here and participate in the posting.

But that is not the topic of this thread....Congrats on getting the Fab Egg.

I too am happy with what I've won thus far.

+1 :D
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    +2
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.