EA Forums - Banner

I just got robed by EA

vic147
615 posts Member
Exit your town and return to it. Not sure if just traveling to Krustyland and back is enough, or going to your neighbor list, or closing the game ...

But most people find that when they return, the eggs are there!

Let us know if it works.

Replies

• vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Exit your town and return to it. Not sure if just traveling to Krustyland and back is enough, or going to your neighbor list, or closing the game ...

But most people find that when they return, the eggs are there!

Let us know if it works.

Ty Annette, but the egs never got credited to my acount, I exited the game, re entered, then went to Krustyland and back
    Went to the friends page and back.

And it didn't worked,

I've decided to contact EA ( canot find the link, maybe because I'm mad as he'll right now)
    (Please pardon my english)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Try force closing the game or even rebooting
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Try force closing the game or even rebooting

Ty, I also did that, didn't worked, but I made my mind, I am going to keep playing as a fermium player only
    And never spend money on any EA game. I really hope everybody does the same until the clean their act.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    theyll fix this. just a glitch
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    hxxp://Help.ea.com replace the XX with TT
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    You got robed?

Robed_Zelda.png
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:

Ty so much!
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:

You don't need to do that with EA sites. :)
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:

Ah ok just did not want to ruffle any feathers
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:

Ah ok just did not want to ruffle any feathers

Or rustle any jimmies :lol:
  • gabsnz584
    14 posts
    edited May 2014
    Same thing happened to me I talked to EA and in 15minutes it was all sorted out with extra basket
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    vic147 wrote:
    Wow, talk about a greedy company.

I had 24 donuts on my acount, (since I became a fermium player and haven't spent any money for about 4 month on this game) , today doing my visits to my friends I won 2 extra donuts, giving me a total of 26 donuts, I decided to buy the 1,700 hundred golden egs for 25 donuts, and got the message asking me if I wanted to spend 25 donuts on this, clicked yes and wham!!! I'm left only with one donut on my acount and they never gave me the 17000 golden egs.

I'm so fed up with EA and their scams, I don't even want to issue a ticket with them, I know I won't get a response until 2 or 3 weeks if I'm lucky.

So mad right now, and feeling impotent.

I understand your pain/frustration that this has happened, being donuts are generally hard to come by with being a freemium player, i honestly do think it is worth opening a ticket with EA, as they will replace your donuts or give you the eggs and maybe even give you something else in regards to compensation (hopefully)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited May 2014

I understand your pain/frustration that this has happened, being donuts are generally hard to come by with being a freemium player, i honestly do think it is worth opening a ticket with EA, as they will replace your donuts or give you the eggs and maybe even give you something else in regards to compensation (hopefully) [/quote]

Ty for your thoughts Neo, after a good night sleep I decided not to issue a ticket with EA! Tbh I don't really care or need a compensation from them, this is a game and it's supposed to be fun (although I'm so close to deleting the game, I'm gonna give them one more chance)

I was wondering if I can post some images from my neighbors tows that feel just like me, they have written things like
    F (word) you're thieves, on their Springfields and other more insulting stuff.
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    vic147 wrote:
    I understand your pain/frustration that this has happened, being donuts are generally hard to come by with being a freemium player, i honestly do think it is worth opening a ticket with EA, as they will replace your donuts or give you the eggs and maybe even give you something else in regards to compensation (hopefully)

Ty for your thoughts Neo, after a good night sleep I decided not to issue a ticket with EA! Tbh I don't really care or need a compensation from them, this is a game and it's supposed to be fun (although I'm so close to deleting the game, I'm gonna give them one more chance)

I was wondering if I can post some images from my neighbors tows that feel just like me, they have written things like
    F (word) you're thieves, on their Springfields and other more insulting stuff.[/quote]

You should open a ticket anyway just to show EA how often bugs and glitches occur in this game.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    vic147 wrote:
    Neo wrote:

F (word) you're thieves, on their Springfields and other more insulting stuff.

No problem on my thoughts :) Completely understand why you wouldnt raise a ticket but log the time and date of when this happened cos if it "was" to happen again you can mention it and have more of a case :)

If the pictures have swear words in them then they would get removed, sorry about that EA forum rules I'm afraid.

If the pics are clean then yeah it totally cool, might be worth removing the friends name in case they dont want their pic posted.
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    Sorry that happened it sucks that you didn't get them but yea I'm sure if you had filed a ticket they would of given you the full 1,700 eggs plus extra but not. 17,000 lol sorry about that but yea my advice is if you like the game in general but feel like you're close to deleting it take some time off and then come back to see if it helps you feel better
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!