EA Forums - Banner

Golden Eggs, too little too late?

Every event in the past they have done something near the end of the event to make it easier to complete.

Why would you think this event would be any different?

It is not EAs fault that you decided that you need everything right away and decided to spend your donuts on common eggs.

The release of the golden eggs for purchase was always in the event as there was no update.

i have not spend a donut yet and still think it is possible for me to complete without using any donuts. If i decided that i couldn't make it on the last day then i would decide if i want to spend donuts and try to get the last prizes.

Replies

• Sp0iledRN
    50 posts
    edited May 2014
    So why bother until the very end? And why would most freemium players still want to play? Yes there are some who are lucky enough to have gotten everything, but others are not, and now the only option is spend donuts in a mad dash to finish. If I remember correctly, there wasnt much of a chance to win wheel items at the end of Christmas, I know from personal experience on my feeder town and watching my daughters frustration.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Sp0iledRN wrote:
    So why bother until the very end? And why would most freemium players still want to play? Yes there are some who are lucky enough to have gotten everything, but others are not, and now the only option is spend donuts in a mad dash to finish. If I remember correctly, there wasnt much of a chance to win wheel items at the end of Christmas, I know from personal experience on my feeder town and watching my daughters frustration.

i may be wrong but i believe they changed the wheel odds near the end of the event
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!