EA Forums - Banner

I'm back!!-- but need some help

The Prepare for Whacking Day task is actually the first quest of the Easter event - I forget what the exact dialogue says, but after this task completes they will decide to whack bunnies and collect eggs instead of whacking snakes.

You also missed the Valentine's Day event - if you really wanted to have 10 fountains with pink water or 44 sections of bright pink fencing in your town, you should be upset about missing out on that one! :)

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    The Prepare for Whacking Day task is actually the first quest of the Easter event - I forget what the exact dialogue says, but after this task completes they will decide to whack bunnies and collect eggs instead of whacking snakes.

You also missed the Valentine's Day event - if you really wanted to have 10 fountains with pink water or 44 sections of bright pink fencing in your town, you should be upset about missing out on that one! :)

Which would also prepare you for being disappointed in not getting all the items in this Easter update as well :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • danikay95
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ohh thought it could be the start task of the Easter.
    I just wont bother doing it now ^.^

Also yes man ??? Where did he come from ??
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    danikay95 wrote:
    Ohh thought it could be the start task of the Easter.
    I just wont bother doing it now ^.^

Community Prize #4 from the Christmas Update
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    danikay95 wrote:

I'd say from the seventh circle of Hell.

Actually I don't remember exactly when we got him, it was a while ago though.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited May 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    danikay95 wrote:

I'd say from the seventh circle of Hell.

Actually I don't remember exactly when we got him, it was a while ago though.

I thought we got him right after Christmas. Around January or so. We got him and Kumiko really close together I thought.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    What you missed:
    New Years Day quests (10 donuts)
    Kumiko (free) episode tie-in
    Super Bowl quests (Duff Blimp - option to buy Duff Party Bus and Duff Racer)
    Valentine's Day event - 7ish new decorations, Tunnel of Love for Krustyland (with Marge as an added KL character) - Brandine Spuckler, Mindy Simmons
    A number of other tie ins (Guiana Pig, Homer's Grave, Syrup bottle, etc)
    and at the least 95% of the Easter event (ends in a few days) Blocko Store, Sharry Bobbins, Hugs Bunny, Father Sean, Johnny Fiestas, Banana Dictatorship, Chirpy Boy and Bart Jr, Egg Council Man
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.