EA Forums - Banner

The best part of the Easter event is..

I play all the time and finally got a few donuts today in two friends towns. I can't remember which event it was, I think Valentines 2013 where I was getting a lot of donuts.

Replies

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Bunny zapping
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The best part of the event is, the end, and it can't come soon enough
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited May 2014

Ya beat me to it.

But honestly, I haven't hated this event, probably because I've been lucky (i've got everything but Eggman, Hugs Bunny and Sharri Bobbins) Although the fact that there are STILL baskets in friend's towns i can't dump my worthless pink eggs in....

...that sounds dirtier than it did in my head.
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014

Exactly what I was thinking. :)
    I'm so glad that I found some graffiti in my town today!
  • starshipvi49
    1129 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Everything.......its all good :P
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Covering the right half of the Hugs Bunny vs Homer battle task with a tree.

Yes, I apparently have the sense of humor of a 12-year old.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    What better way to get out your aggression than by zapping poor defenseless furry animals :lol:

But seriously, I am just pleased to have gotten playable characters and buildings. I could care less about the decorations, I wanted things that you can actually use in the game to earn money and interact on questlines and tasks not things to look at.
  • Roseben031
    97 posts
    edited May 2014
    Ohhhh, it's hard to pick.

The donuts are awesome! I think I've gotten over 30 at this point and I haven't gotten the 50 fences yet but I'm very close.

The buildings are great! I was able to make a really cool strip mall that bends in the middle thanks to the diagonal orientation of the Banana Dictatorship.

But I think the best thing is that I have a chance to get three different buildings, a bunch of different characters, some even with tasks, and I don't HAVE to spend any donuts. I could if I wanted to, but I haven't spent a single one on the event and have everything but Shary and Father Sean. Normally things this cool would be premium content and I'd have to use donuts or do without. And yes, I get not everyone else has been as lucky as I have been, but I simply can't imagine I'm the only one to get as much as I have without spending any donuts.

So I hope whoever came up with this event knows that some of us are really enjoying their work :-)
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    Lucky you! I've only gotten about 15 donuts for visiting friends (and "only" have 36 easter fences so no sucking out donuts here :/ ), and I visit all 100 friends daily. I wish I'd gotten more, but I am happy to have those 15 free donuts. :)
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Finally getting the thing you wanted the most (Blocko store for me)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The best part is probably the six major prizes. (The buildings and playable characters.)

The worst part is I have three of them, and am unlikely to get the others.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!