EA Forums - Banner

What are you doing in the game RIGHT NOW?

Prev13
Focusing on re designing my town, got everything I wanted from the gold box

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm visiting neighbors at the moment ;)

Seriously, though, I'm still grinding for those eggs. Trying to get Johnny Fiestas at the very least.
  • ssxviper382
    10 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have about the same amount of land as you to unlock and wanna make a Hugh burns mansion in its place.
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited May 2014
    Still collecting what I can, trading for uncommon (blue), just waiting for it to be over. No Faberg? egg, so no baskets, only 40/50 fences, so no donuts, the whole thing's a loss. Got another egg turd yesterday; still don't have quite enough for a box yet today, even after visiting everyone.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Trading all my common eggs for uncommon (blue). I've given up on the fences and the gold box. I'm just going to get as many blue eggs as possible and spin them all at once at the end to try to get Johnny Fiestas, and whatever I can from the gold box.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm just enjoying not having to collect eggs anymore. Trying to avoid the game for as much as I can. 8)
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited May 2014
    Trading all my common eggs for uncommon (blue). I've given up on the fences and the gold box. I'm just going to get as many blue eggs as possible and spin them all at once at the end to try to get Johnny Fiestas, and whatever I can from the gold box.

Same here. I should have 13000 eggs by Monday. Hoping that the odds improve on the last day. Definitely not buying gold eggs as a matter of general principle.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm still need the lizards(uncommon), Shary, and Hugs. We'll see what happens with that.

I need to decorate my residential area. That should about finish off my SF.

I need six more plots in KL. I've been keeping everyone possible there. I'll start my build in KL pretty soon. This is what I'll mainly be working on.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    My goal at the moment is to not spend anymore money for donuts. I'm achieving that goal nicely.
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm done with the event. I'm still collecting eggs to give to neighbors. I bought all my land and bought some new characters and buildings so I removed my house farm and began redecorating.

And immediately began feeling sad to find that I have completely ran out of space. It's odd because I've seen some really nice towns with wide lakes and waterways and towering 3D designs that seemed really spacious. They make it work, somehow! Managed to squeeze everything in.
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've finished both the Easter event and level 40, I'm collecting eggs and passing them on to my neighbours that are still playing :D
  • davedev10
    64 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have moved all my Easter items to the seasonal area in my town and waiting for the next quest fully completed all tasks and over $82 m banked up so hoping for some high value $ items in next trials :)
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I still have 0 playable characters. I'm trying to win one before the event ends.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited May 2014
    Waiting for my baskets to be filled. Neighbor tour already done, egg quests refresh already done. Maybe tomorrow I will open two blue boxes for Fiestas.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Smurf1972 wrote:
    I've finished both the Easter event and level 40, I'm collecting eggs and passing them on to my neighbours that are still playing :D

How do you have so many eggs? :shock: I so wish I had baskets now we're neighbours lol! :lol:

As for what I'm doing, I'm hoping I'll get the things I'm missing, or at least a few more fences so I can get the donuts, but I'm also resigned to the fact that it's not going to happen :(
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited May 2014
    Visiting neighbors/grinding for eggs and trading for uncommons to keep trying for Johnny Fiesta's. If I get it, I'll hope for fences on my remaining common boxes to try to get the donuts.
    Otherwise, almost done (I think) with the level 40 quest line. There are just a handful more plots of land to buy in KL, then I'll do a redesign there. I have enough land in SF at the moment to support at least one more level update, then I'll buy another row. Pretty happy with the current state of my SF, design-wise.

Hanging out and crossing fingers for more improvements and updates, I guess.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Finished the Miss Hoover quest line yesterday. I think it was one of the better quest lines we've had in a while.

I got Shary Bobbins two days ago, and just now started her on the last task in her quest line.

I finished the Easter quest line over two weeks ago but still haven't won the rare fab egg. So I'm still grinding on bunnies.

The social aspect of this update had a lot of potential but was rift with glitches, very bad odds, and was overall very unsatisifying for me. I'd still like to help neighborinos as much as possible, so I'm keeping all characters with bunny-related tasks on task, collecting from my three MKI and two MKII generators, and visiting neighborinos as I can. I'm dumping eggs everywhere I can, though there aren't too many baskets out in the wild :(
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm taking a short break from the game for a few hours. I am going grocery shopping so I can stock up on chips and beer so that on June 9th, I can munch away whilst watching the live webcast of the EA presentation at the Shrine Auditorium.

According to the press release from EA, and published on EAs site, the purpose of the event --FIRST AND FOREMOST-- is for EA "to showcase its commitment to Delivering great player experiences."

You can read the press release yourself. Since the link is to the company's OWN website, I believe I am allowed to post the link here in the forum. (We ARE allowed to cite EAs own words as released to the press, aren't we?)

news.ea.com/press-release/company-news/ea-host-live-broadcast-june-9-ea-world-premiere-e3-2014-preview

I hope you can all understand now why EA has not had time to respond to our thousands of concerns. They have been busy little bunnies, preparing for their exciting speeches about how responsive they are to their customers.

If it weren't so disgusting, I would try to make a joke. But I cannot find one shred of humor in it.

Post edited by Unknown User on
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I only have Shary Bobbins left to get so am still playing daily, visiting neighbours and trading eggs - not so fussed if I never get her.

I have left the Miss Hoover quest line until Easter is over so I have something to do whilst waiting for level 41 update, along with doing touch up designs to my SF.

I haven't done anything with my KL yet either so once all of the above is done I will start that. Will keep me busy for a while :)
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited May 2014
    Given up. :roll: on this event.
    Off on holiday in a bit and I'll see then if I miss it

**update.
    I decided that I would get one last spin- Johnny fiestas :mrgreen:
    Only banana dictatorship from gold achieved buy I got the two buildings I wanted
  • peacefrog7860
    60 posts
    edited May 2014
    I finished my common and uncommon boxes, and I'm not terribly worried about the gold box since I got at least one character. I'm trying to hoard money so I can finish the other levels. I want to redesign my town but I need more land and some more buildings before I start.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!