EA Forums - Banner

How exactly was I helped?

Prev1
Oh wow. Hopefully this means they are extending the event. Wouldn't make sense to fix a bug with roughly 2 days left in an event.

Replies

• Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited May 2014
    They try. That is all you should ask for.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Abhishek seems nice
  • mallratcal
    380 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Waahhh! I just want the last 2 prizes! Wahh!

I'm so stressed out over this game I'm going to quit! Waahhh!

:roll:
  • cjdawtcom3x
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    EA is terrible with helping I lost progress, my donuts, FPs, and buildings the week the Easter event started I been trying to get help for weeks and nothins come of it they even closed my case cuz I wasn't able to get on email for 3days I've since sent 3more and still no replies
  • mallratcal
    380 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    EA is terrible with helping I lost progress, my donuts, FPs, and buildings the week the Easter event started I been trying to get help for weeks and nothins come of it they even closed my case cuz I wasn't able to get on email for 3days I've since sent 3more and still no replies

And this is a perfect example of why people should be mad at EA. This is terrible support.
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mallratcal wrote:

Very helpful troll. With 5 whole posts. So ironic tards that complain about the complainers. I bet you use play hello kitty online.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Listen to Ratman. He has Banana Dictatorship
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Haha I'm trying to imagine how I'd feel of I worked minimum wage in a call centre and people kept telling me that their gold boxes didn't contain a computer generated Mary Poppins parody....

I think I'd find that weird haha
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Abhishek seems nice

+1
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited May 2014
    While I'm just as displeased with this event as you, I think that the customer service rep you talked to was pretty courteous. There's only so much they can do. They don't have the means to bring the complaint directly to the developers, nor can they change the game. I think that they did all that they could. I'm glad to hear that they're at least aware of the problems with this event. Just curious, what did you want them to do exactly? Not trying to be rude or anything, I just can't really think of what else was possible for them to do for you. It's up to the developers to do something about the game, not the customer service reps. They just forward your complaints to people who can do something about it.
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited May 2014
    What exactly did you want help with?
    The email button is literally right below the chat button on the customer service page.

And I'm not sure I understood what your problem was with the gold boxes? Did the boxes grant you two characters but then they never appeared? Or were you just complaining about the odds?

If it's the latter then I'm sorry but you know the event is chance based so what's the point in telling them to give you the prizes? He can't just give you the prizes because you don't like the event. There wasn't anything that he could do for you and he responded perfectly fine in the chat.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited May 2014
    Haha I'm trying to imagine how I'd feel of I worked minimum wage in a call centre and people kept telling me that their gold boxes didn't contain a computer generated Mary Poppins parody....

I think I'd find that weird haha

:thumbup:
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited May 2014
    These ppl have the worst job in the world. They have no authority to actually do anything they are tier 1 support. Basically they do basic trouble shooting. Don't be a jerk. #firstworldproblems. :roll:
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited May 2014
    At least you know the reply was from a human because of the spelling mistake. Nice try to get gifted the things you are missing lol
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yeah Abhishek seemed like they did a good job considering there wasn't much they could do to help.

I had a livechat session a couple of days ago with someone named Gorav, and he was great too. I referenced the forum, told him I'd done a bit of research and still had a query, and he kept thanking me for having a good understanding of the game. Which I think was CSA code for "Oh man you should see some of the questions we get asked!" ;)

Meanwhile, to the OP, would the better contact be their Public Relations person maybe? Rather than sales and support?
  • mallratcal
    380 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    mallratcal wrote:

Very helpful troll. With 5 whole posts. So ironic tards that complain about the complainers. I bet you use play hello kitty online.

Yeah we used to play it together before you got all weird about it. You're not supposed to have those types of feelings towards cats, Snakeyee. Seriously gross.

But people crying that they don't have all the prizes yet is not something that EA support needs to be bothered with. They have real problems to deal with, like getting cjdawtcom3x stuff back.
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited May 2014
    These ppl have the worst job in the world. They have no authority to actually do anything they are tier 1 support. Basically they do basic trouble shooting. Don't be a jerk. #firstworldproblems. :roll:

Well, in all truthfulness, ALL problems in the first world are first world problems, that's why we're called the "first world". We don't normally have 2nd or 3rd world problems. :wink:
  • MTPKP
    18 posts
    edited May 2014
    My only real conplaint was that he ended the chat rather abruptly and really did nothing for me.

Look, I get that the guy was only doing his job and was definitely following a script. My problem was not with him, and yes he was courteous, but rather that this chat that accomplished nothing was the closest I could come to actually voicing a complaint that to say is not uncommon around here would be a tremendous understatement.

I'm just frustrated that we've been complaining about this problem, we get the option to buy gold eggs, I spend 150 donuts on gold eggs and after opening roughly 30 boxes, from that alone, I'm still lacking Shary Bobbins and Hugs.

This spending donuts for a chance at content is nonsense.
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited May 2014
    mallratcal wrote:

But people crying that they don't have all the prizes yet is not something that EA support needs to be bothered with. They have real problems to deal with, like getting cjdawtcom3x stuff back.

I will have to agree with this. The chance-based prizes suck, but we all knew it was chance. If you're going to spend donuts, its sucks if you don't win what you want, but you knew that going in. We can complain, sure. They should avoid such atrocious chances for prizes, but to take it to support will do so little. Hopefully, the numerous posts on forums and facebook and whatever will make the situation AWARE to them for future cases. But a support person can't do anything for you.

I can't find too much room to complain when there are people that can't play this game for this entire event, losing their items and that terrible, terrible wrong town glitch. That is where support should go for.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    MTPKP wrote:

This spending donuts for a chance at content is nonsense.

Yes, but again this is not something to complain to EA sales staff about. This was your choice, and surely since you are on the forums you would have known this before doing it :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.