EA Forums - Banner

What did you miss?

Prev1
I'm missing Hugs Bunny, Shari Bobbins and Bart Jr. and Chirpy Boy (or whatever its name is). I'm pretty pleased with my outcome all in all.

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    i missed:

lizzards
    shary bobbins
    hugs bunny

i should get one more pink spin today (maybe 2 if i get lucky and find a pink basket)
    so here's hoping for the lizards or 600 gold eggs to get one more gold spin

• brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited May 2014
    Got everything except Shari Bobbins (which, I'm assuming that I'm close to winning since she's actually coming up as one of the winnable prizes) but I'm not going out of my way to get her lol
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Sharry and Kodos (I have 3 Kangs).
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    cdepast wrote:

i missed kodos too and have 2 kangs
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited May 2014
    cdepast wrote:

I got both a Kang and a Kodos, They go nicely next to my spaceship :)

Johnny Fiesta doesn't bother me but I really would have liked a character or two.
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Sharry, hugs bunny and I'm 2 fences away from the donuts. I've turned off my automatic updates in the hope of extending the event for a couple of days.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited May 2014
    cjryder625 wrote:
    Sharry, hugs bunny and I'm 2 fences away from the donuts. I've turned off my automatic updates in the hope of extending the event for a couple of days.

Normally a good idea to try and scrape the last of the event items out, It's how my wife completed last halloween
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    Deverz85 wrote:
    cjryder625 wrote:

Normally a good idea to try and scrape the last of the event items out, It's how my wife completed last halloween

Yea it is and nice avatar btw
  • phonedave
    47 posts
    edited May 2014
    I missed:

Kang
    Blocko Store
    Shari Bobbins
    Fr Sean
    Hugs Bunny

I am also missing the donut bonus (I have somthing like 40 or 42 fences)

Last couple of boxes have ... well, sucked eggs. Pink is my rare color

Trade in a bunch of blue at half value to get a pink box.

Get gold eggs in my pink box.

Open my gold box.....

Get 250 blue eggs.

AWESOME!

I have 400 gold and a handfull of blue and pink now. Hopefully I can open at least one more box before the event end, but it will be tough. Most of my friend's timers are past the event end time.

Now that I think about it, having either blue or pink eggs in the gold box really sucks. They should either remove the space, or put a "Spin again" or at the least another fence. Getting eggs out of a gold box really is like getting nothing.

-dave
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I missed Sheri Bobbins, I could have done without Hugs Bunny in favor of her but I'll take what I got. Hopefully she comes back at a later date even if it's as a premium.
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I missed the Blocko Store :cry: , the Lizard Twins, Sherry Bobbins, Father Sean, and the Kang Topiary.
  • martellsun
    25 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I missed Shari, Father Sean, Hugs Bunny, Egg Council Guy, Blocko, Johnny Fiesta, and Kodos Topiary. All I got other than the crummy multiple drops were Chirpy Boy & Bart Jr., Kang Topiary, the flying Bunny, and Banana Dictatorship.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    I missed: Blocko Store,Egg Council Guy, Shary Bobbins, Hugs Bunny, Kodos Topiary, Chirpy Boy & Bart Jr.

I'm bitter.
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited May 2014
    Everything except for Hugs Bunny. But I'm happy though.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Kodos Topiary. I cheated on this event and constantly bought trays and stacks of donuts (with partial help from Amazon coins). I completed it in about two weeks.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I missed Egg Council Guy, Shary Bobbins, Father Sean, and a Kodos Topiary. If this is how the events are going to go, as opposed to rewarding a month of daily grinding and town babysitting, then it is what it is. I didn't spend a single donut, and I'm perfectly fine with what I ended up getting.
  • nubbin71
    236 posts
    edited May 2014
    Missed out on Shary Bobbins, Egg Council Guy, Hugs Bunny and Kang Topiary.

Do I wish I could have gotten everything? Sure, who wouldn't wish that? Considering though that I didn't spend a penny, actually collected enough fence pieces to earn 15 donuts and got everything else aside from the above items mentioned, many things in repeat, I'm pretty happy.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    No Shary, no Hugs and no egg. Refuse to buy eggs though. Much rather spend it on the yard sale or something else.
  • njohenderson
    22 posts
    edited May 2014
    I did not get the lizards, hugs bunny, Shari or kodos topiary.

'S ok ;)
  • kitfisto2121
    92 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Didn't miss any, but this may be the last event I spend big donuts on. I don't want my inventory filled with crap I dont want and can't sell.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.