EA Forums - Banner

Last-Minute Odds Change?

congrats; if thy did change it was in the last hour or so. I am getting a bunch of blue baskets

Replies

• stingray1122
    8708 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Well my last two spins have been a fence and a pond so I'm going to say no.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited May 2014
    No, my last box a minute ago was a POND.
  • dwg184
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    all i get is golden eggs anyway besides millions of ponds lol
  • Quemical
    152 posts
    edited May 2014
    Nope. I'm still getting the usual garbage. Been trying to get Johnny Fiestas. Have opened about 9 boxes in the last few days and it's the same crap. Opened 2 today and got an egg pile and gold eggs (Which most likely give me more stupid fences)
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited May 2014
    I just went through my last six blue boxes. The odds didnt seem any different to last week, just got one gold box, an egg pile, three fences and two ponds.
  • Oatmeal832
    559 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I figured the odds probably didn't change, but I thought I'd ask. Gotta admit it seemed amazing that I'd get the ONE good pink prize I need on my last spin!
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Just got my third tree in a row... So... No.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited May 2014
    Oatmeal832 wrote:
    Anyone gotten the impression that the odds have changed at the end? I doubt it, but since I just got Blocko - the last uncommon item I needed - I couldn't help but wonder if this wasn't totally blind luck.

This was literally my final pink spin - I wasn't going to buy more eggs - so it's kind of amazing I'd get Blocko on my last shot...

This is so awesome I can't even.

I got Blocko a couple weeks ago, but this could only be more awesome if it happened to me. Congrats.
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited May 2014
    I want to say yes. I just got the rare egg and on Friday I got Bobbins.
  • TapNDatSprngfld
    494 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    No.. Not on my end. Just got another fence piece. Congrats on Blocko!
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    Just opened 47 pink baskets. ALL GARBAGE, minus Chirpy Boy and Bart Jr.
    So i would say the odds are still as miserable as ever.

ALL I WANT IS THE BLOCKO STORE.
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    My last gold box (redeemed a few minutes ago) was 250 common pink eggs. Stupid game.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Well my last two spins have been a fence and a pond so I'm going to say no.
    Yup, ditto.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited May 2014
    Ummmm..... Yes!

I just got the Faberge Egg and the Blocko Store within 1 minute of eachother.

Since the only thing I wanted was the Blocko store, I can face the end of this event with some satisfaction.

On the other hand, Father Sean, Shary Bobbins and the Egg Council guy would be nice to have as well. ;)
  • C_Bizarre
    17 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have purchased quite a few gold and pink eggs in the past couple of days and have received no characters or the Blocko store (didn't get them from "working" for them, so I thought I would "waste" donuts. So I'm going to say no, I don't think the odds have changed.... For me anyway! =P I'm so disappointed! I have so many dang fences and ponds!

Ah well, that's the way she goes!

Good going on the Blocko store! =)

Edit: saying that, I tried again and got Father Sean! Hallelujah!
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    No, odds haven't changed. Just now I opened 1 blue- 100 gold, 1 pink- 300 gold, 1 gold- 250 pink :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!