EA Forums - Banner

All I need is sharry bobbins...

I don't know but I'm thinking if it doesn't end in the afternoon then it will end at midnight but I'm just guessing. I put my characters off egg tasks as well since I thought it was ending soon. I hope you get Shary bobbins. It took me 40$ of donuts and eggs to get her.
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• glennsoe
    184 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    You and me botn, brutha...
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Calculation is what counts on this point, on 80 gold boxes you get here for sure so if you now howmany your off the number, let say 10 i would make it happen.

For me i get her and bunny man with 2 boxes, i guess i was around 80 boxes :roll:
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    Given up on getting Hugs Bunny and Shary Bobbins for one reason, not enough chances of getting gold eggs, and i'm also not spending anymore cash on donuts on this game for a while
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    Don't forget you can just not download the update right away
    I don't know but I'm thinking if it doesn't end in the afternoon then it will end at midnight but I'm just guessing. I put my characters off egg tasks as well since I thought it was ending soon. I hope you get Shary bobbins. It took me 40$ of donuts and eggs to get her.
    No it won't it'd end in the morning or afternoon tomorrow if it does
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Calculation is what counts on this point, on 80 gold boxes you get here for sure so if you now howmany your off the number, let say 10 i would make it happen.

For me i get her and bunny man with 2 boxes, i guess i was around 80 boxes :roll:

I have seen that statistic in other threads and I have to cry foul, I have opened 97 gold boxes so far and have not received Sharry NOR Father Sean.

I truly think that stat was cooked up in order to prey on the gullible.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    jjnag1971 wrote:

I have seen that statistic in other threads and I have to cry foul, I have opened 97 gold boxes so far and have not received Sharry NOR Father Sean.

I have never believed those stats either about the number of boxes needed to open a prize since day one, especially since some people have had the good prizes within two or three gold boxes.

The whole thing is like a roll of a dice, one person may roll a six, while the other may only roll a two

Chance based events don't work, and will turn people off in their droves if EA continue the trend

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    jjnag1971 wrote:

97 'gold' boxes, or 97 total boxes of all the colours?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    jjnag1971 wrote:

I have never believed those stats either about the number of boxes needed to open a prize since day one, especially since some people have had the good prizes within two or three gold boxes.

The whole thing is like a roll of a dice, one person may roll a six, while the other may only roll a two

Chance based events don't work, and will turn people off in their droves if EA continue the trend

You may be jumping the gun a bit in taking what he says as gospel. Pics, or it didn't happen, so to speak. I'd need a screenshot of at least 50 gold boxes worth of pastel fences, Easter gates, and Kang&Kodos Topiaries. (Assuming that the other 47 boxes were pink or blue eggs)
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    jjnag1971 wrote:

You may be jumping the gun a bit in taking what he says as gospel. Pics, or it didn't happen, so to speak. I'd need a screenshot of at least 50 gold boxes worth of pastel fences, Easter gates, and Kang&Kodos Topiaries. (Assuming that the other 47 boxes were pink or blue eggs)

X2

"pics of the gates, fences, topiaries... or it didn't happen" hard to believe but you show it; i believe :D

I calculated at a point and i was around end of 70 boxes gold and then 2 boxes after eachother Shari and Bunny, so for me it work the "80 boxes theory" i proberly misscalculated a few with eggs i get from the gold boxes but it was around 80-81
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!