EA Forums - Banner

Outlast

Roccaine
457 posts Member
Has anyone else played this game or saw someone else play it? Maybe not that many horror fans around here :P

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Nope. Sorry.

Looked it up and it does look like a pretty good game though.
    Havent got a PS4 ( and i dont play games on pc unless they come free on origin :P ).
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    I haven't played outlast, but I loved Amnesia.
    I'm a fan of old fashioned adventure games. :)
    And I thought Myst was pretty scary when it came out - at least the opening sequence. It was the first game I played with such a dense and convincing atmosphere. (Yes, I am that old. The first adventure I ever played was "Sherwood Forest" on the Apple IIe...)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Myst was *' awesome! Sorry, for the bad language there but there's really no other way to describe that game.

I really enjoyed Myst years ago. May download it again one of these. Must be funny to play it again. I think its 20 years ago i played that game. :thumbup:
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    Myst was *' awesome! Sorry, for the bad language there but there's really no other way to describe that game.

I really enjoyed Myst years ago. May download it again one of these. Must be funny to play it again. I think its 20 years ago i played that game. :thumbup:

I'm really glad that there are at least some people here who remember the release of Myst. (It means that I am not the only old person here...)
    It was sensational. And I loved the follow up "Riven" as well. :)
    Spent hours upon hours with the games, playing through the nights.
    Oh, sweet nostalgia... ;)

Regarding the download: I played it again when it was released for the Nintendo ds. It was pretty disappointing, not only because of the small screen. The most amazing thing about it was how many solutions I could still remember: proof for the intensity of my first time playing it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.